• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop wont download

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2015 Apr 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a new Creative Cloud subscriber. When I click to download Photoshop it goes to the 'Photoshop is downloading now' page , but nothing actually happens. There is no indication of any activity. I suspect I could have waited indefinitely & no download would have occurred. I am running Windows 7 64bit

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that you are trying to download from Adobe Creative Cloud application :

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Also refer below link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/install-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for all your help. I spent 2.5 hrs on chat with Adobe last night. It turned out you were right Brucgovn: I was trying to download from the website. However the CC app (which I didn't know about) hadn't installed correctly so the tech agent (called Subhash Giddi - thanks a lot for your help) guided me through running a 'cleaning' program then reinstalling the App Manager. Everything's OK now. To kglad : unfortunately there were no error codes...just nothing at all!

Thanks again for everyones help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines