1 2 Previous Next 46 Replies Latest reply on Jun 22, 2016 1:51 AM by lackofascreenname

Convert to dng grayed out

Tgsur

after upgrading to ACR 9.0 on Mac with Yosemite Convert to DNG is grayed out.  Any ideas?

• 1. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
          Level 5

A lot more information about your hardware and software is needed.

BOILERPLATE TEXT:

If you give complete and detailed information about your setup and the issue at hand,

such as your platform (Mac or Win),

exact versions of your OS, of Photoshop (not just "CC", but something like CC2014.v.2.2) and of Bridge,

your settings in Photoshop > Preference > Performance

the type of file you were working on,

machine specs, such as total installed RAM, scratch file HDs, total available HD space, video card specs, including total VRAM installed,

what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far,

what error message(s) you receive,

if having issues opening raw files also the exact camera make and model that generated them,

if you're having printing issues, indicate the exact make and model of your printer, paper size, image dimensions in pixels (so many pixels wide by so many pixels high). if going through a RIP, specify that too.

a screen shot of your settings or of the image could be very helpful too,

etc.,

someone may be able to help you (not necessarily this poster, who is not a Windows user).

Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/419981?tstart=0

Thanks!

• 2. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
            Tgsur Level 1

Sure

Yosemite 10.10.3

MacBook Pro

Proc 2.3 GHz Intel core 17

Memory 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics Intel HD graphics 4000 1024 MB

223 GB free of 500 GB

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M

Bridge CS6 5.0.2.4

Camera Raw 9.0.0.414

Photoshop 13.0.6 x64

Letting PS use 4966 MB

Use graphics processor checked

No error message, simply that the option to convert to DNG in Photodownloader is greyed out.

It has nothing to do with the camera make as this happens whether there is a memory card attached or not but I'm shooting a Nikon D810 and have not been having this issue until Adobe upgraded their Camera Raw this week.

I have verified that all my Adobe products are up to date.

I do not have Adobe Downloader installed as a standalone product and never have.  I've been using PS/Bridge since CS3.

• 3. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
              Tgsur Level 1

More Information

I went ahead and downloaded the DNG Converter from the MacUpdate site as I couldn't activate pretty much any link from the Adobe site.  While it is extra work to convert files outside Bridge, it works fine So at least I have a work around until the Adobe Camera Raw issue is resolved.

• 4. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                Tgsur Level 1

I'm also curious to know if I'm the only one having this issue?  If so, maybe I'm doing something wrong or I have a very unusual setup.

• 5. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                  Level 5

Could you post a screen shot of "…Convert to DNG is grayed out…"?

I don't see that option in ACR hosted by CS6 13.0.6 at all.

Thanks in advance.

• 6. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                    Tgsur Level 1

Here it is.  Keep in mind this is trying to import pictures using Camera Raw in Bridge which opens Adobe Photo Downloader.  Not stand alone Photo Downloader but what is embedded in Camera Raw.  This screen shot shows the top half of the window and I've circled the Convert to DNG which shows it greyed out.

Thanks for trying to help.  Next thing I'm going to try to is to download Camera Raw 9.0 manually and installing it instead of using Adobe's automated process.Screen Shot Photo Downloader.png

• 7. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                      Level 5

Thank you for that.  I had misconstrued your issue; I thought you were talking about the ACR dialog box.

Adobe Photo Downloader has nothing to do with Camera Raw updates of any sort.

Did you ever have that option available to you in the Adobe Photo Downloader?  I have no need to convert to DNGs, so I had never noticed.  This is what the same dialog box looks like to me:

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 4.39.37 PM.png

…and I see nothing in ACR to indicate it is in any way linked to the dobe Photo Dowloader:

Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 4.47.35 PM.png

• 8. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                        ssprengel Adobe Community Professional & MVP

For reference, here is what the Bridge CS6 Get Photos from Camera Advanced panel looks like on Windows 8.1:

Is your Save Options / Location (at the top right) correct?  Do you have permissions to save there?

• 9. Re: Convert to dng grayed out

I would expect the Bridge Photodownloder - Convert to DNG uses ACR to make the DNGs, wouldn't it, so it might be confused if ACR 9 had some change.

• 10. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                            Level 5

Not a clue, ssprengel.  I haven't had occasion to convert anything to DNG, ever.

• 11. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                              Tgsur Level 1

Yes, I do have permissions to save in that location.  Thanks for the question though.

• 12. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                Tgsur Level 1

Adobe has a standalone product - Photo Downloader - but until this morning I've never inserted it.  I've always used the "Convert to DNG" option in the photo download box that comes up in Bridge when selecting the camera button.  Just like ssprengel shows.

I don't know how it functions, I just assume there's a routine buried in Bridge that uses functions that are also found in Photo Downloader the stand alone product.  One difference in function is that the stand alone product operates on whole folders instead of individual files as it does through Bridge.

• 13. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                  Level 5

…assuming never solves any problems.

• 14. Re: Convert to dng grayed out

What happens if you uncheck Open in Adobe Bridge?  I don't have that option when I use Bridge / File / Get Photos From Camera.  I should also say that I have ACR 9 installed.

• 15. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                      Tgsur Level 1

No change when unchecking Open in Adobe Bridge.  I did a manual install of Camera Raw and that did not fix the issue.

• 16. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                        tylers93601507

did anybody ever solve this issue

• 18. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                          Tgsur Level 1

Not on my end re: ACR 9.0.  Given the thinking by those that weighed in on this that the ball's in Apple's court to update video drivers that may fix it, I can't say.  For me, I finally was able to successfully downgrade to ACR 8.8 and all is well.  The trouble I had downgrading was in the approach I took.  I renamed the Camera Raw plugin and copied into the folder the old version.  Yet Bridge wasn't affected. I had to physically remove the renamed file before the effect took.  I've never seen that before.

• 19. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                            JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

In that first screenshot of the photo downloader, you haven't selected a source to download. I'm wondering if you selected a source that contained raw images if that convert to DNG option would become active.

• 20. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                              ccastleb Adobe Employee

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delayed response. The issue with the CS6 Photo Downloader (APD) is related to the discontinuation of Mac 32-bit support in Camera Raw, which is utilized by the 32-bit APD for certain functionality. The solution is to use the 64-bit version of the APD. This would require a patch to Bridge CS6, and I'm not sure that is likely in the immediate future. So while we put together an official tech document, I've outlined some steps below that will help you get DNG conversion working again in your CS6 APD.

I have placed a copy of the 64-bit Mac APD on a DropBox volume (link below). Note that I will remove this once the official tech doc is published (at which time I'll post a note in this thread with the link to the tech doc).

Dropbox - Photo Downloader.zip

Steps:

1. Quit Bridge CS6 if it is running
                                              2. Download the Photo Downloader.zip
                                              3. Unzip the Photo Downloader.zip into a location of your choice (e.g. Desktop)
                                              4. Navigate to the folder /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6
                                              5. Control + Click on Adobe Bridge CS6.app and choose Show Package Contents
                                              6. In the package contents navigate to /Contents/Mac OS
                                              7. (optional) Control + Click on the Photo Downloader.app and paste it into a temporary location outside the application package (e.g. inside a temp folder created on the Desktop).
                                              8. Control + Click on the unzipped Photo Downloader.app from step 2 and choose Copy "Photo Downloader" from the context menu.
                                              9. Paste Photo Downloader.app into /Contents/Mac OS from step 5
                                              10. Click Replace when prompted and enter your credentials if prompted to confirm
                                              11. Restart Bridge and open the Photo Downloader to confirm "Convert to DNG" is now enabled

Hope that helps and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

- Chris

• 21. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                garfield.lam

Hi Chris,

I have the same problem and I use Photoshop CS6, Mac OS 10.10.3 .

I have downloaded and updated the "Photo Download.app" but the "Convert to DNG" still disable.

Is there any other method to fixed it?

Thanks.

• 23. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                  annemarieb40642375

Hi Chris,

The ziped APD-Bugfix on Convert to DNG option disabled in Adobe Photo Downloader | Mac OS does not working in my solution. Bugfix-APD-CS6 process is running in loop and doesn't start from Adobe Bridge CS6. So I falled back to the original APD-CS6 without DNG-Converter. I have the same problem on OS X 10.9.5 with the grayed out APD-CS6 converter to DNG. APD-CS5 is OK, installed on the same hardware as CS6, in the same user.

The Process Analyse (Bugfix-APD-CS6):

Sampling process 449 for 3 seconds with 1 millisecond of run time between samples

Sampling completed, processing symbols...

Analysis of sampling Photo Downloader (pid 449) every 1 millisecond

Process:         Photo Downloader [449]

Path:            /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader

Load Address:    0x100000000

Identifier:      com.adobe.photodownloader

Version:         3.0

Code Type:       X86-64

Parent Process:  Adobe Bridge CS6 [443]

Date/Time:       2015-05-23 10:03:21.171 +0200

OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.9.5 (13F1077)

Report Version:  7

Call graph:

2048 Thread_5053   DispatchQueue_1: com.apple.main-thread  (serial)

+ 2048 start  (in Photo Downloader) + 52  [0x100001e74]

+   2048 main  (in Photo Downloader) + 1439  [0x1000041d6]

+     2048 CApplication::init()  (in Photo Downloader) + 3078  [0x10000b794]

+       2048 CPhotoDownloaderMgr::constructUIWidget(QWidget*, std::vector<unsigned long, std::allocator<unsigned long> >&, PtArgList&)  (in Photo Downloader) + 2738  [0x100141e3e]

+         2048 PtQuickViewer::PtQuickViewer(QWidget*, IPtController*, OpaqueWindowPtr*, QString, QString, QString, QString, bool&, bool, bool, bool)  (in Photo Downloader) + 76  [0x10015ddaa]

+           2048 PtQuickViewer::PtQuickViewer(QWidget*, IPtController*, OpaqueWindowPtr*, QString, QString, QString, QString, bool&, bool, bool, bool)  (in Photo Downloader) + 5038  [0x10015f164]

+             2048 MPWaitForEvent  (in CarbonCore) + 187  [0x7fff8c8c57d7]

+               2048 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative  (in CarbonCore) + 172  [0x7fff8c8f59ff]

+                 2048 TSWaitOnCondition  (in CarbonCore) + 108  [0x7fff8c8f5800]

+                   2048 _pthread_cond_wait  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 727  [0x7fff96377c3b]

+                     2048 __psynch_cvwait  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb0716]

2048 Thread_5054   DispatchQueue_2: com.apple.libdispatch-manager  (serial)

+ 2048 _dispatch_mgr_thread  (in libdispatch.dylib) + 52  [0x7fff98b1b136]

+   2048 _dispatch_mgr_invoke  (in libdispatch.dylib) + 239  [0x7fff98b1b421]

+     2048 kevent64  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb1662]

2048 Thread_5103: com.apple.CFSocket.private

+ 2048 thread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff96379fc9]

+   2048 _pthread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 137  [0x7fff9637572a]

+     2048 _pthread_body  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 138  [0x7fff96375899]

+       2048 __CFSocketManager  (in CoreFoundation) + 867  [0x7fff956a2a03]

+         2048 __select  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb09aa]

2048 Thread_5104

+       2048 PrivateMPEntryPoint  (in CarbonCore) + 58  [0x7fff8c8c66c3]

+         2048 ???  (in AdobeACE)  load address 0x100af2000 + 0x385da  [0x100b2a5da]

+           2048 ???  (in AdobeACE)  load address 0x100af2000 + 0x392c9  [0x100b2b2c9]

+             2048 MPWaitOnQueue  (in CarbonCore) + 192  [0x7fff8c8c6145]

+               2048 TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative  (in CarbonCore) + 172  [0x7fff8c8f59ff]

+                 2048 TSWaitOnCondition  (in CarbonCore) + 108  [0x7fff8c8f5800]

+                   2048 _pthread_cond_wait  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 727  [0x7fff96377c3b]

+                     2048 __psynch_cvwait  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb0716]

2048 Thread_5105

+         2048 ???  (in AdobeACE)  load address 0x100af2000 + 0x385da  [0x100b2a5da]

+           2048 ???  (in AdobeACE)  load address 0x100af2000 + 0x392c9  [0x100b2b2c9]

2048 Thread_5106

2048 Thread_5107

2048 Thread_5108

2048 Thread_5109

2048 Thread_5110

2048 Thread_5111

+       2048 Pt::ThreadStartInternal(void*)  (in Photo Downloader) + 30  [0x100014418]

+         2048 PtSignalThread::start()  (in Photo Downloader) + 56  [0x1000103c4]

+           2048 sigwait  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 61  [0x7fff96379923]

+             2048 __sigwait  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb0cc2]

2048 Thread_5112

+       2048 Pt::ThreadStartInternal(void*)  (in Photo Downloader) + 30  [0x100014418]

+         2048 PtImageThumbnailThread::start()  (in Photo Downloader) + 240  [0x10014a722]

+           2048 CMOXClient::init(PtMoxSource&, QString&, QString&, ISource*&, ISinkStateInfo*&, ISinkUtilHandler*&, ISinkUICapabilities*&, ISinkAdvancedCapabilities*&, IAPDPostProcessing*&, ISinkManager*&, bool&, bool&, bool&, bool&, bool&, bool&, char&, char&, QString&)  (in Photo Downloader) + 1226  [0x1001435e0]

+             2048 CMOXManager::CreateSource(unsigned char (&) [16], unsigned short const*, ISource**)  (in Photo Downloader) + 79  [0x1001f1b55]

+               2048 CAppManager::CreateSource(unsigned short const*, ISource**)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 100  [0x10db1b7ba]

+                 2048 CAppSource::CAppSource(CAppInfo&)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 443  [0x10db0c3e5]

+                   2048 PtZString::openZStringDict(bool)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 666  [0x10db21854]

+                     2048 devtech_private::Dictionary::Read(std::istream*)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 189  [0x10db2f471]

+                       1912 devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadALine()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 64  [0x10db35f54]

+                       ! 1868 devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadAByte(unsigned char&)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 29  [0x10db35fb1]

+                       ! : 635 devtech_private::DictionaryReader::ReadDataStream(char*, long*)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 116  [0x10db34c32]

+                       ! : | 413 __dynamic_cast  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 319,63,...  [0x7fff8bfbcb29,0x7fff8bfbca29,...]

+                       ! : | 221 __dynamic_cast  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 315  [0x7fff8bfbcb25]

+                       ! : | + 135 __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 0,101,...  [0x7fff8bfbd108,0x7fff8bfbd16d,...]

+                       ! : | + 86 __cxxabiv1::__vmi_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 13,37,...  [0x7fff8bfbce15,0x7fff8bfbce2d,...]

+                       ! : | 1 __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 131  [0x7fff8bfbd18b]

+                       ! : 593 devtech_private::DictionaryReader::ReadDataStream(char*, long*)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 218  [0x10db34c98]

+                       ! : | 340 __dynamic_cast  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 319,271,...  [0x7fff8bfbcb29,0x7fff8bfbcaf9,...]

+                       ! : | 242 __dynamic_cast  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 315  [0x7fff8bfbcb25]

+                       ! : | + 149 __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 0,101,...  [0x7fff8bfbd108,0x7fff8bfbd16d,...]

+                       ! : | + 93 __cxxabiv1::__vmi_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 24,91,...  [0x7fff8bfbce20,0x7fff8bfbce63,...]

+                       ! : | 11 __cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib) + 131  [0x7fff8bfbd18b]

+                       ! : 376 devtech_private::DictionaryReader::ReadDataStream(char*, long*)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 308  [0x10db34cf2]

+                       ! : | 177 std::istream::get()  (in libstdc++.6.dylib) + 189,46,...  [0x7fff928a3cb5,0x7fff928a3c26,...]

+                       ! : | 141 std::istream::get()  (in libstdc++.6.dylib) + 39  [0x7fff928a3c1f]

+                       ! : | + 107 std::istream::sentry::sentry(std::istream&, bool)  (in libstdc++.6.dylib) + 237,257,...  [0x7fff928a2fad,0x7fff928a2fc1,...]

+                       ! : | + 34 std::basic_ios<char, std::char_traits<char> >::clear(std::_Ios_Iostate)  (in libstdc++.6.dylib) + 17,12,...  [0x7fff928a17bb,0x7fff928a17b6,...]

+                       ! : | 58 std::istream::get()  (in libstdc++.6.dylib) + 203  [0x7fff928a3cc3]

+                       ! : |   58 std::basic_ios<char, std::char_traits<char> >::clear(std::_Ios_Iostate)  (in libstdc++.6.dylib) + 25,0,...  [0x7fff928a17c3,0x7fff928a17aa,...]

+                       ! : 239 devtech_private::DictionaryReader::ReadDataStream(char*, long*)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 321,291,...  [0x10db34cff,0x10db34ce1,...]

+                       ! : 17 DYLD-STUB$$__dynamic_cast  (in BridgeAppManager) + 0  [0x10db6990c]

+                       ! : 8 DYLD-STUB$$std::istream::get()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 0  [0x10db697fe]

+                       ! 44 devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadAByte(unsigned char&)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 49,41,...  [0x10db35fc5,0x10db35fbd,...]

+                       94 devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadALine()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 53  [0x10db35f49]

+                       ! 94 devtech_private::Buffer<unsigned char>::Add(unsigned char)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 52,16,...  [0x10db35ffc,0x10db35fd8,...]

+                       42 devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadALine()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 64,31,...  [0x10db35f54,0x10db35f33,...]

2048 Thread_5116

+       2048 ScObjects::Thread::go(void*)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 166  [0x10db580a6]

+         2041 ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::run()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 169  [0x10db53b99]

+         ! 2041 ScObjects::Thread::sleep(unsigned int)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 59  [0x10db57d3b]

+         !   2041 nanosleep  (in libsystem_c.dylib) + 200  [0x7fff92a94dc0]

+         !     2041 __semwait_signal  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb0a3a]

+         7 ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::run()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 112  [0x10db53b60]

+           4 ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::runLocked()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 96  [0x10db53470]

+           : 3 ScObjects::BridgeTalk::processIncomingMessage(unsigned long, bool)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 65  [0x10db45e81]

+           : | 3 ScObjects::BridgeTalk::incomingMessagePending() const  (in BridgeAppManager) + 89  [0x10db44519]

+           : |   2 MacInterAppStream::messagePending() const  (in BridgeAppManager) + 101  [0x10db64855]

+           : |   + 2 CFRunLoopContainsSource  (in CoreFoundation) + 138  [0x7fff95643d4a]

+           : |   +   2 CFSetContainsValue  (in CoreFoundation) + 104  [0x7fff9562fcd8]

+           : |   +     2 CFBasicHashGetCountOfKey  (in CoreFoundation) + 2872,8  [0x7fff95630848,0x7fff9562fd18]

+           : |   1 MacInterAppStream::messagePending() const  (in BridgeAppManager) + 296  [0x10db64918]

+           : |     1 CFRunLoopAddSource  (in CoreFoundation) + 97  [0x7fff95643df1]

+           : 1 ScObjects::BridgeTalk::processIncomingMessage(unsigned long, bool)  (in BridgeAppManager) + 53  [0x10db45e75]

+           :   1 BridgeTalkData::MessageQueue::removeExpiredMessages()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 1  [0x10db4b291]

+           3 ScObjects::BridgeTalkThread::runLocked()  (in BridgeAppManager) + 38  [0x10db53436]

+             3 MacInterAppStream::messagePending() const  (in BridgeAppManager) + 149  [0x10db64885]

+               3 CFRunLoopRunSpecific  (in CoreFoundation) + 309  [0x7fff95655e75]

+                 2 __CFRunLoopRun  (in CoreFoundation) + 1161  [0x7fff95656539]

+                 | 1 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort  (in CoreFoundation) + 181  [0x7fff95656f15]

+                 | + 1 mach_msg  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 64  [0x7fff8feabd18]

+                 | +   1 mach_msg_trap  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feaca1a]

+                 | 1 __CFRunLoopServiceMachPort  (in CoreFoundation) + 274  [0x7fff95656f72]

+                 1 __CFRunLoopRun  (in CoreFoundation) + 1045  [0x7fff956564c5]

+                   1 pthread_mutex_unlock  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 0  [0x7fff963788b7]

887 Thread_5564

887 start_wqthread  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff96379fb9]

887 _pthread_wqthread  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 330  [0x7fff96376f08]

887 __workq_kernreturn  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 10  [0x7fff8feb0e6a]

Total number in stack (recursive counted multiple, when >=5):

11       _pthread_body  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 138  [0x7fff96375899]

11       _pthread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 137  [0x7fff9637572a]

11       thread_start  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 13  [0x7fff96379fc9]

8       TSWaitOnCondition  (in CarbonCore) + 108  [0x7fff8c8f5800]

8       TSWaitOnConditionTimedRelative  (in CarbonCore) + 172  [0x7fff8c8f59ff]

8       __psynch_cvwait  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib) + 0  [0x7fff8feb070c]

8       _pthread_cond_wait  (in libsystem_pthread.dylib) + 727  [0x7fff96377c3b]

7       ???  (in AdobeACE)  load address 0x100af2000 + 0x385da  [0x100b2a5da]

7       ???  (in AdobeACE)  load address 0x100af2000 + 0x392c9  [0x100b2b2c9]

7       MPWaitOnQueue  (in CarbonCore) + 192  [0x7fff8c8c6145]

7       PrivateMPEntryPoint  (in CarbonCore) + 58  [0x7fff8c8c66c3]

Sort by top of stack, same collapsed (when >= 5):

__psynch_cvwait  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        16384

__select  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2048

__sigwait  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2048

kevent64  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2048

__semwait_signal  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        2041

__workq_kernreturn  (in libsystem_kernel.dylib)        887

__dynamic_cast  (in libc++abi.dylib)        753

__cxxabiv1::__si_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib)        296

devtech_private::DictionaryReader::ReadDataStream(char*, long*)  (in BridgeAppManager)        239

__cxxabiv1::__vmi_class_type_info::search_below_dst(__cxxabiv1::__dynamic_cast_info*, void const*, int, bool) const  (in libc++abi.dylib)        179

std::istream::get()  (in libstdc++.6.dylib)        177

std::istream::sentry::sentry(std::istream&, bool)  (in libstdc++.6.dylib)        107

devtech_private::Buffer<unsigned char>::Add(unsigned char)  (in BridgeAppManager)        94

std::basic_ios<char, std::char_traits<char> >::clear(std::_Ios_Iostate)  (in libstdc++.6.dylib)        92

devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadAByte(unsigned char&)  (in BridgeAppManager)        44

devtech_private::MultibyteReader::ReadALine()  (in BridgeAppManager)        42

DYLD-STUB$$__dynamic_cast  (in BridgeAppManager)        17

DYLD-STUB$$std::istream::get()  (in BridgeAppManager)        8

Binary Images:

0x100000000 -        0x10037fff7 +com.adobe.photodownloader (3.0) <CAB64693-5332-3840-91DB-CE6402FD1976> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader

0x10052a000 -        0x100648ff7 +QtNetwork (4.8 - 0) <9DC24DCD-B98C-303C-AD8E-BCEAD3C3D8F3> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtNetwork.framework/Versions/4/QtNetwork

0x10071e000 -        0x100a7ffef +com.adobe.CoolType (AdobeCoolType 5.10.31.19243 - 5.10.31.19243) <8BFF14FB-AA14-1CBF-C2A3-715363B5A841> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobecooltype.framework/Versions/A/AdobeCoolType

0x100acc000 -        0x100aebfff +com.adobe.BIB (AdobeBIB 1.2.02.19243 - 1.2.02.19243) <B7D7EE28-D604-2989-B099-62AEF4885C21> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobebib.framework/Versions/A/AdobeBIB

0x100af2000 -        0x100c6bfff +com.adobe.ACE (AdobeACE 2.19.18.19243 - 2.19.18.19243) <7F28B188-1D1B-20C9-BBB9-B74FCC12ECAD> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobeace.framework/Versions/A/AdobeACE

0x100c7e000 -        0x100cdeff7 +com.adobe.AdobeXMPCore (Adobe XMP Core 5.3 -c 11 - 66.145661) <B475CD07-1024-560D-5BFE-2A6FCE63925C> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobexmp.framework/Versions/A/AdobeXMP

0x100ce8000 -        0x100f73fff +QtCore (4.8 - 0) <080656C3-9374-3491-A5B1-24C35A85A389> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtCore.framework/Versions/4/QtCore

0x1010d8000 -        0x101a06fff +QtGui (4.8 - 0) <0BCBCED1-7B1C-3EB4-8E44-18695720F103> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui

0x101fb7000 -        0x101ff6ff7 +QtXml (4.8 - 0) <9A9EEA45-BBE8-36B2-8759-A6EBAC221AAB> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/QtXml.framework/Versions/4/QtXml

0x10202c000 -        0x1020aafff +com.adobe.FileInfo.framework (Adobe XMP FileInfo 5 . 3 . 0 . 0 -i 3 - 66.145433) <5C63613F-6BDE-1C29-D3FD-9D292F9ADB12> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/FileInfo.framework/Versions/A/FileInfo

0x1020bb000 -        0x1020bfff7 +com.adobe.ape.shim (3.3.8.19346 - 3.3.8.19346) <13D5CEF7-6090-CD66-8DA0-190771950F76> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/Frameworks/adbeape.framework/Versions/A/adbeape

0x1027c3000 -        0x1027deff9  com.apple.security.csparser (3.0 - 55471.14.28) <B47D6CE6-5DCF-377E-BC26-E8E6ECE64B30> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/cspa rser

0x1063a0000 -        0x1063a8ff5  com.apple.security.ldapdl (4.0 - 55002) <7D4BC4D0-FA51-3D41-B27E-1EC902782D2E> /System/Library/Security/ldapdl.bundle/Contents/MacOS/ldapdl

0x1065a1000 -        0x106644ff7  ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib (426) <1EBD0729-A174-3EA5-B226-DE63C2E89D14> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync. framework/Versions/A/Resources/ColorSyncDeprecated.dylib

0x109e8f000 -        0x109e93fff  com.apple.carbonframeworktemplate (1.0 - 1.0) <37D2CAD1-9A03-3B64-9C17-01A9DD7F3DA1> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/preference_xml_parser.framework/Versions/A/preference_ xml_parser

0x10d725000 -        0x10d75fff7  com.apple.carbonframeworktemplate (1.0 - 1.0) <1858A9BF-DB4D-3608-9E08-A647D078A1BA> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/PSPluginSupport.framework/PSPluginSupport

0x10d851000 -        0x10d8f8ff7 +Photoshop Adapter (???) <F97DCD9A-52AC-3DF8-8679-FF4842B34170> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/MacOS/plugins/Photoshop Adapter.plugin/Contents/MacOS/Photoshop Adapter

0x10db0b000 -        0x10db9bff7  com.apple.carbonframeworktemplate (1.0 - 1.0) <E223F0B4-D7DC-391E-A39B-10720FE734E9> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/MacOS/moxplugins/bridgeappmanager.framework/BridgeAppManager

0x10dbe6000 -        0x10dbeffff +com.adobe.icmanager2 (2.0) <4B068E86-5EFB-9481-BBD8-6CE6FDABAF22> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/MacOS/moxplugins/icmanager.framework/icmanager

0x10dbfb000 -        0x10dc03fff +com.adobe.musbmanager (1.0 - 1.0) <6ABDFC29-E941-362D-A732-32F1929776B4> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/MacOS/moxplugins/musbmanager.framework/musbmanager

0x10dc0f000 -        0x10dc89fef +com.adobe.adobe_caps (adobe_caps 6.0.29.0 - 6.0.29.0) <C0AD101D-E452-4B4B-5B31-F467133EC20C> /Applications/Adobe Bridge CS6/Adobe Bridge CS6.app/Contents/MacOS/Photo Downloader.app/Contents/Frameworks/adobe_caps.framework/adobe_caps

0x7fff6a08f000 -     0x7fff6a0c2817  dyld (239.4 - ???) <7AD43B9B-5CEA-3C7E-9836-A06909F9CA56> /usr/lib/dyld

0x7fff8b963000 -     0x7fff8b967ff7  libheimdal-asn1.dylib (323.92.2) <979AEAA0-59B3-3E99-94B1-9BB9C6C45273> /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib

0x7fff8ba75000 -     0x7fff8ba77ff7  com.apple.securityhi (9.0 - 55005) <9985032A-0EE1-3760-8D23-ADD3965A4D18> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Ve rsions/A/SecurityHI

0x7fff8bd11000 -     0x7fff8bd12ff7  com.apple.print.framework.Print (9.0 - 260) <EE00FAE1-DA03-3EC2-8571-562518C46994> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Version s/A/Print

0x7fff8bdfd000 -     0x7fff8be0aff0  libbz2.1.0.dylib (29) <0B98AC35-B138-349C-8063-2B987A75D24C> /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib

0x7fff8be0b000 -     0x7fff8be78ff1  com.apple.ApplicationServices.ATS (360 - 363.5) <AC1777C4-A431-3E53-B221-F60A3D1F6437> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/ATS

0x7fff8be79000 -     0x7fff8be92ff7  com.apple.Kerberos (3.0 - 1) <F108AFEB-198A-3BAF-BCA5-9DFCE55EFF92> /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos

0x7fff8bf97000 -     0x7fff8bfc0ff7  libc++abi.dylib (49.1) <21A807D3-6732-3455-B77F-743E9F916DF0> /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib

0x7fff8c04a000 -     0x7fff8c04eff7  libsystem_stats.dylib (93.90.3) <C588E082-D94B-3510-9F9A-7AD83B3402DE> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_stats.dylib

0x7fff8c05f000 -     0x7fff8c05ffff  com.apple.ApplicationServices (48 - 48) <3E3F01A8-314D-378F-835E-9CC4F8820031> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices

0x7fff8c10a000 -     0x7fff8c3b4ff5  com.apple.HIToolbox (2.1.1 - 698) <26FF0E2C-1CD7-311F-ACF0-84F3D5273AD6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Ver sions/A/HIToolbox

0x7fff8c4cc000 -     0x7fff8c4d9fff  com.apple.Sharing (132.2 - 132.2) <F983394A-226D-3244-B511-FA51FDB6ADDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing

0x7fff8c53a000 -     0x7fff8c53eff7  libGIF.dylib (1045) <19D047DC-5C76-314B-AE78-312C59EC4E75> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib

0x7fff8c544000 -     0x7fff8c544ffd  com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit (1.10 - 1.10) <68B21135-55A6-3563-A3D6-3E692A7DEB7F> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit

0x7fff8c54c000 -     0x7fff8c5bffff  com.apple.securityfoundation (6.0 - 55122.3) <0FDC8F53-104C-3938-A852-5B33C30BAAD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation

0x7fff8c5c0000 -     0x7fff8c5d2fff  com.apple.ImageCapture (9.0 - 9.0) <BE0B65DA-3031-359B-8BBA-B9803D4ADBF4> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/ Versions/A/ImageCapture

0x7fff8c5da000 -     0x7fff8c5e2ff7  com.apple.speech.recognition.framework (4.2.4 - 4.2.4) <98BBB3E4-6239-3EF1-90B2-84EA0D3B8D61> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.frame work/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition

0x7fff8c656000 -     0x7fff8c75cff7  com.apple.ImageIO.framework (3.3.0 - 1045) <F2E0F790-D159-3072-849F-524A47541742> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO

0x7fff8c75d000 -     0x7fff8c84bfff  libJP2.dylib (1045) <96EE2B8D-296A-3776-A49E-5559B4FB334F> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib

0x7fff8c84c000 -     0x7fff8cb36fff  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore (1077.17 - 1077.17) <3A2E92FD-DEE2-3D45-9619-11500801A61C> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framew ork/Versions/A/CarbonCore

0x7fff8cb64000 -     0x7fff8cb65fff  com.apple.TrustEvaluationAgent (2.0 - 25) <334A82F4-4AE4-3719-A511-86D0B0723E2B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluati onAgent

0x7fff8ce08000 -     0x7fff8ce23ff7  libCRFSuite.dylib (34) <FFAE75FA-C54E-398B-AA97-18164CD9789D> /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib

0x7fff8ce24000 -     0x7fff8ce24fff  com.apple.CoreServices (59 - 59) <7A697B5E-F179-30DF-93F2-8B503CEEEFD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices

0x7fff8ce25000 -     0x7fff8ce25fff  com.apple.Cocoa (6.8 - 20) <E90E99D7-A425-3301-A025-D9E0CD11918E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa

0x7fff8ce2d000 -     0x7fff8ce66ff7  com.apple.QD (3.50 - 298) <C1F20764-DEF0-34CF-B3AB-AB5480D64E66> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framewo rk/Versions/A/QD

0x7fff8d04f000 -     0x7fff8d060ff7  libz.1.dylib (53) <42E0C8C6-CA38-3CA4-8619-D24ED5DD492E> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib

0x7fff8d563000 -     0x7fff8d570ff4  com.apple.Librarian (1.2 - 1) <F1A2744D-8536-32C7-8218-9972C6300DAE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Librarian.framework/Versions/A/Librarian

0x7fff8d571000 -     0x7fff8d58cff7  libPng.dylib (1045) <158BF022-D6C0-37FA-B28F-8B169995122A> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib

0x7fff8d58d000 -     0x7fff8e103ff7  com.apple.AppKit (6.9 - 1265.21) <9DC13B27-841D-3839-93B2-3EDE66157BDE> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit

0x7fff8e104000 -     0x7fff8e4e5ffe  libLAPACK.dylib (1094.5) <7E7A9B8D-1638-3914-BAE0-663B69865986> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libLAPACK.dylib

0x7fff8ea10000 -     0x7fff8eadaff7  com.apple.LaunchServices (572.32 - 572.32) <A4699DED-5101-3068-94F8-8D0B7A84BC79> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.fr amework/Versions/A/LaunchServices

0x7fff8eb02000 -     0x7fff8eb0affc  libGFXShared.dylib (9.6.1) <65BC4378-C023-30EC-8B80-60FB4EA0B036> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib

0x7fff8eb1b000 -     0x7fff8eb43ffb  libxslt.1.dylib (13) <C9794936-633C-3F0C-9E71-30190B9B41C1> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib

0x7fff8eb44000 -     0x7fff8eba8fff  com.apple.datadetectorscore (5.0 - 354.5) <C9FAB401-3FE2-3221-B60C-E4F1841CA5F1> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCor e

0x7fff8eba9000 -     0x7fff8ebd0ff7  libsystem_network.dylib (241.4) <0D630D53-C772-3EC5-8257-EFB0ACCE3153> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_network.dylib

0x7fff8f524000 -     0x7fff8f529ff7  libunwind.dylib (35.3) <78DCC358-2FC1-302E-B395-0155B47CB547> /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib

0x7fff8f595000 -     0x7fff8f869fc7  com.apple.vImage (7.0 - 7.0) <D241DBFA-AC49-31E2-893D-EAAC31890C90> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Ve rsions/A/vImage

0x7fff8f9e9000 -     0x7fff8fa2bff7  libauto.dylib (185.5) <F45C36E8-B606-3886-B5B1-B6745E757CA8> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib

0x7fff8fa2c000 -     0x7fff8fa34fff  libsystem_dnssd.dylib (522.92.1) <3F8C6A07-3046-3E88-858F-D9CEFC43A405> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib

0x7fff8fa66000 -     0x7fff8fa71ff7  com.apple.NetAuth (5.0 - 5.0) <C811E662-9EC3-3B74-808A-A75D624F326B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth

0x7fff8fa72000 -     0x7fff8fa89ff7  com.apple.CFOpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <7BC0194E-1B40-3FCA-ACD2-235CE5D65DFA> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory. framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory

0x7fff8fabf000 -     0x7fff8fac7ff3  libCGCMS.A.dylib (599.35.6) <09F33B9F-098A-340A-8717-E3BA6849470E> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGCMS.A.dylib

0x7fff8fac8000 -     0x7fff8fb78ff7  libvMisc.dylib (423.32) <049C0735-1808-39B9-943F-76CB8021744F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvMisc.dylib

0x7fff8fbc2000 -     0x7fff8fbddff7  libsystem_malloc.dylib (23.10.1) <A695B4E4-38E9-332E-A772-29D31E3F1385> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib

0x7fff8fdb1000 -     0x7fff8fdb4ffa  libCGXType.A.dylib (599.35.6) <7DAB1A62-D475-37F1-8234-07649906E234> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGXType.A.dylib

0x7fff8fdb5000 -     0x7fff8fdc3fff  com.apple.opengl (9.6.1 - 9.6.1) <359D0ECB-D100-341B-B437-BDE56E27B74B> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL

0x7fff8fdce000 -     0x7fff8fdd5ffb  libcopyfile.dylib (103.92.1) <CF29DFF6-0589-3590-834C-82E2316612E8> /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib

0x7fff8fdd6000 -     0x7fff8fe9aff7  com.apple.backup.framework (1.5.4 - 1.5.4) <195DA868-47A5-37E6-8CF0-9BCF11846899> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup

0x7fff8fe9b000 -     0x7fff8feb7ff7  libsystem_kernel.dylib (2422.115.14) <8116098D-B3F1-3E50-A934-576DD6369234> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib

0x7fff8ff59000 -     0x7fff9087930b  com.apple.CoreGraphics (1.600.0 - 599.35.6) <07F8BE29-8352-30DE-A136-FD8CE9526B8A> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics

0x7fff9087a000 -     0x7fff908a9fd2  libsystem_m.dylib (3047.16) <B7F0E2E4-2777-33FC-A787-D6430B630D54> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib

0x7fff90910000 -     0x7fff90999fff  com.apple.ColorSync (4.9.0 - 4.9.0) <B756B908-9AD1-3F5D-83F9-7A0B068387D2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync. framework/Versions/A/ColorSync

0x7fff90c4c000 -     0x7fff90c87fff  com.apple.bom (14.0 - 193.1) <EF24A562-6D3C-379E-8B9B-FAE0E4A0EF7C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Bom.framework/Versions/A/Bom

0x7fff90f24000 -     0x7fff90f63fff  libGLU.dylib (9.6.1) <AE032555-3E2F-3DBF-A26D-EA4576061605> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib

0x7fff90f64000 -     0x7fff90f66ff3  libsystem_configuration.dylib (596.15) <4998CB6A-9D54-390A-9F57-5D1AC53C135C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib

0x7fff90f67000 -     0x7fff90fb8ff7  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.2.1 - 4.2.1) <BE13E840-FB45-3BC2-BCF5-031629754FD5> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

0x7fff91e41000 -     0x7fff91fdcff8  com.apple.CFNetwork (673.5 - 673.5) <EF4DA617-D442-327A-9575-A75111A0A742> /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork

0x7fff92501000 -     0x7fff92504fff  com.apple.TCC (1.0 - 1) <32A075D9-47FD-3E71-95BC-BFB0D583F41C> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC

0x7fff92505000 -     0x7fff92535fff  com.apple.IconServices (25 - 25.17) <4751127E-FBD5-3ED5-8510-08D4E4166EFE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices

0x7fff92536000 -     0x7fff92583ff2  com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore (9.0 - 428) <8D8253E3-302F-3DB2-9C5C-572CB974E8B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore. framework/Versions/A/PrintCore

0x7fff92584000 -     0x7fff925a9ff7  com.apple.CoreVideo (1.8 - 117.2) <4674339E-26D0-35FA-9958-422832B39B12> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo

0x7fff925aa000 -     0x7fff925d9fff  com.apple.DebugSymbols (106 - 106) <E1BDED08-523A-36F4-B2DA-9D5C712F0AC7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols

0x7fff92624000 -     0x7fff9267cff7  com.apple.Symbolication (1.4 - 129.0.2) <78AE8B21-BF15-373F-88C6-73BF740BFFFB> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication

0x7fff926f2000 -     0x7fff92773fff  com.apple.CoreSymbolication (3.0.1 - 141.0.6) <B594EF34-A1A3-3631-914E-6FD129291983> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolicatio n

0x7fff927a1000 -     0x7fff927c9ffb  libRIP.A.dylib (599.35.6) <45A8594F-906E-3EAE-87D4-BA1DB091C690> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib

0x7fff927ca000 -     0x7fff92823fff  libTIFF.dylib (1045) <13C610CF-62B0-3168-8E78-19FC409DADA2> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib

0x7fff9282b000 -     0x7fff9282bfff  com.apple.Accelerate (1.9 - Accelerate 1.9) <509BB27A-AE62-366D-86D8-0B06D217CF56> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate

0x7fff9288f000 -     0x7fff928ddff9  libstdc++.6.dylib (60) <0241E6A4-1368-33BE-950B-D0A175C41F54> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

0x7fff928de000 -     0x7fff928dfff7  libsystem_blocks.dylib (63) <FB856CD1-2AEA-3907-8E9B-1E54B6827F82> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib

0x7fff928e0000 -     0x7fff928e4fff  libpam.2.dylib (20) <B93CE8F5-DAA8-30A1-B1F6-F890509513CB> /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib

0x7fff9292e000 -     0x7fff92a18fff  libsqlite3.dylib (158) <00269BF9-43BE-39E0-9C85-24585B9923C8> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib

0x7fff92a19000 -     0x7fff92aa2ff7  libsystem_c.dylib (997.90.3) <6FD3A400-4BB2-3B95-B90C-BE6E9D0D78FA> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib

0x7fff931b6000 -     0x7fff931b9ffc  com.apple.IOSurface (91.2 - 91.2) <4B2308B5-3F40-33BB-851C-A2A168343F6D> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface

0x7fff931ba000 -     0x7fff93367f27  libobjc.A.dylib (551.1) <AD7FD984-271E-30F4-A361-6B20319EC73B> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib

0x7fff9348b000 -     0x7fff9348ffff  com.apple.CommonPanels (1.2.6 - 96) <6B434AFD-50F8-37C7-9A56-162C17E375B3> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/ Versions/A/CommonPanels

0x7fff9363e000 -     0x7fff93640fff  libRadiance.dylib (1045) <5FC62534-2792-3A7C-8B65-EC51E65C808C> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib

0x7fff93653000 -     0x7fff93656fff  libCoreVMClient.dylib (58.1) <EBC36C69-C896-3C3D-8589-3E9023E7E56F> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib

0x7fff93663000 -     0x7fff93688ff7  com.apple.ChunkingLibrary (2.0 - 155.1) <B845DC7A-D1EA-31E2-967C-D1FE0C628036> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ChunkingLibrary.framework/Versions/A/ChunkingLibrary

0x7fff936d7000 -     0x7fff937bbff7  com.apple.coreui (2.2 - 231.1) <187DF89C-8A64-366D-8782-F90315FA3CD7> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI

0x7fff937bc000 -     0x7fff937e3ffb  libsystem_info.dylib (449.1.3) <7D41A156-D285-3849-A2C3-C04ADE797D98> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib

0x7fff937e4000 -     0x7fff937e5fff  libsystem_sandbox.dylib (278.11.2) <0C93EB23-7364-3670-B511-212A7A524695> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib

0x7fff937e6000 -     0x7fff937e6fff  com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib (3.9 - vecLib 3.9) <F8D0CC77-98AC-3B58-9FE6-0C25421827B6> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/vecLib

0x7fff937e7000 -     0x7fff9380bff7  libJPEG.dylib (1045) <6B777BB2-62A0-3231-A68B-7F0B7A9AAECB> /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib

0x7fff9382c000 -     0x7fff9387efff  libc++.1.dylib (120) <4F68DFC5-2077-39A8-A449-CAC5FDEE7BDE> /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

0x7fff9387f000 -     0x7fff9388eff8  com.apple.LangAnalysis (1.7.0 - 1.7.0) <8FE131B6-1180-3892-98F5-C9C9B79072D4> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalys is.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis

0x7fff938b6000 -     0x7fff938bbfff  com.apple.DiskArbitration (2.6 - 2.6) <A4165553-770E-3D27-B217-01FC1F852B87> /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration

0x7fff93e8b000 -     0x7fff93eccfff  com.apple.PerformanceAnalysis (1.47 - 47) <DBC7349E-8440-3FE0-B5E4-B6A8EF3017E9> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAna lysis

0x7fff93ecd000 -     0x7fff93ed8fff  libkxld.dylib (2422.115.14) <1317F07F-AD7C-397A-9935-26413D641F08> /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib

0x7fff93ef4000 -     0x7fff93f01ff7  libxar.1.dylib (202) <5572AA71-E98D-3FE1-9402-BB4A84E0E71E> /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib

0x7fff93f02000 -     0x7fff94335ffb  com.apple.vision.FaceCore (3.0.0 - 3.0.0) <F42BFC9C-0B16-35EF-9A07-91B7FDAB7FC5> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore

0x7fff9433b000 -     0x7fff94342fff  libcompiler_rt.dylib (35) <4CD916B2-1B17-362A-B403-EF24A1DAC141> /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib

0x7fff943e0000 -     0x7fff943e1ffb  libremovefile.dylib (33) <3543F917-928E-3DB2-A2F4-7AB73B4970EF> /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib

0x7fff943ef000 -     0x7fff9455dff7  libBLAS.dylib (1094.5) <DE93A590-5FA5-32A2-A16C-5D7D7361769F> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libBLAS.dylib

0x7fff9455e000 -     0x7fff9455ffff  liblangid.dylib (117) <9546E641-F730-3AB0-B3CD-E0E2FDD173D9> /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib

0x7fff94a64000 -     0x7fff94a65ff7  libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib (100) <4CDB0F7B-C0AF-3424-BC39-495696F0DB1E> /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib

0x7fff94a66000 -     0x7fff94a69ff7  libdyld.dylib (239.4) <41077DD7-F909-3B8A-863E-72AE304EDE13> /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib

0x7fff94a6d000 -     0x7fff94cd1ff1  com.apple.security (7.0 - 55471.14.28) <CA74C9B1-782A-3864-B92F-5CB9DCAFF17E> /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security

0x7fff94f98000 -     0x7fff94fa4ffb  com.apple.AppleFSCompression (56.92.1 - 1.0) <066255FD-DBD1-3041-8DDA-7AFC41C9096D> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompress ion

0x7fff94fa5000 -     0x7fff94fe3ff7  libGLImage.dylib (9.6.1) <5E02B38C-9F36-39BE-8746-724F0D8BBFC0> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib

0x7fff94fe6000 -     0x7fff94fedff8  liblaunch.dylib (842.92.1) <A40A0C7B-3216-39B4-8AE0-B5D3BAF1DA8A> /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib

0x7fff95159000 -     0x7fff9516bff7  com.apple.MultitouchSupport.framework (245.13.1 - 245.13.1) <38262B92-C63F-35A0-997D-AD2EBF2F8338> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSuppor t

0x7fff951b3000 -     0x7fff9523fff7  com.apple.ink.framework (10.9 - 207) <8A50B893-AD03-3826-8555-A54FEAF08F47> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/ A/Ink

0x7fff95254000 -     0x7fff953f0ff3  com.apple.QuartzCore (1.8 - 332.4) <CFB972D1-FA37-380C-9A47-2A67A84B7442> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore

0x7fff95427000 -     0x7fff95493fff  com.apple.framework.IOKit (2.0.1 - 907.100.14) <10932113-9F7E-38A0-A158-A019A555CAC3> /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit

0x7fff954fe000 -     0x7fff95575fff  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices (600.4 - 600.4) <5A44F0B5-4A24-3875-ADE4-5B47D6C7E251> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framew ork/Versions/A/OSServices

0x7fff955e6000 -     0x7fff957cbfff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.9 - 855.17) <729BD6DA-1F63-3E72-A148-26F21EBF52BB> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation

0x7fff95b36000 -     0x7fff95b42ff7  com.apple.OpenDirectory (10.9 - 173.90.1) <F08601E8-F7E8-3222-AD05-6A26003779CF> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory

0x7fff95b43000 -     0x7fff95c97ff3  com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox (1.10 - 1.10) <69B273E8-5A8E-3FC7-B807-C16B657662FE> /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox

0x7fff95c98000 -     0x7fff95ce6ff7  com.apple.opencl (2.3.59 - 2.3.59) <9F43F471-C3C3-352D-889D-EC418DC1F5B2> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL

0x7fff95f1f000 -     0x7fff95f37ff7  com.apple.GenerationalStorage (2.0 - 160.3) <64749B08-0212-3AC8-9B49-73D662B09304> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GenerationalStorage.framework/Versions/A/GenerationalSt orage

0x7fff95f38000 -     0x7fff95f42ff7  com.apple.bsd.ServiceManagement (2.0 - 2.0) <2D27B498-BB9C-3D88-B05A-76908A8A26F3> /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement

0x7fff95f66000 -     0x7fff95f8afff  libxpc.dylib (300.90.2) <AB40CD57-F454-3FD4-B415-63B3C0D5C624> /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib

0x7fff95f8b000 -     0x7fff95f8cff7  libSystem.B.dylib (1197.1.1) <70B235FC-BCED-367B-BA6C-67C299BAE7D9> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib

0x7fff95f8d000 -     0x7fff9607eff9  libiconv.2.dylib (41) <BB44B115-AC32-3877-A0ED-AEC6232A4563> /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib

0x7fff9607f000 -     0x7fff96141ff5  com.apple.CoreText (367.20 - 367.20) <B80D086D-93A9-3C35-860E-9C3FDD027F3B> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText

0x7fff96155000 -     0x7fff9616dff7  com.apple.openscripting (1.4 - 157) <B3B037D7-1019-31E6-9D17-08E699AF3701> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework /Versions/A/OpenScripting

0x7fff9616e000 -     0x7fff9616effd  libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib (157) <19F0E769-0989-3062-9AFB-8976E90E9759> /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib

0x7fff9616f000 -     0x7fff961d4ffb  com.apple.Heimdal (4.0 - 2.0) <C28DBCAE-01AC-363A-9046-3BD33F225526> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal

0x7fff961d5000 -     0x7fff96228fff  com.apple.ScalableUserInterface (1.0 - 1) <CF745298-7373-38D2-B3B1-727D5A569E48> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ScalableUserInterfa ce.framework/Versions/A/ScalableUserInterface

0x7fff96229000 -     0x7fff962b9ff7  com.apple.Metadata (10.7.0 - 800.29) <6310AE28-EB99-3BB4-92F1-0C8BE6DEAD48> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framewor k/Versions/A/Metadata

0x7fff96374000 -     0x7fff9637bff7  libsystem_pthread.dylib (53.1.4) <AB498556-B555-310E-9041-F67EC9E00E2C> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib

0x7fff9637c000 -     0x7fff964acff7  com.apple.desktopservices (1.8.3 - 1.8.3) <225BEC20-F8E0-3F22-9560-890A1A5B9050> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopService sPriv

0x7fff96588000 -     0x7fff96593fff  libGL.dylib (9.6.1) <4B65BF9F-F34A-3CD1-94E8-DB26DAA0A59D> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib

0x7fff96595000 -     0x7fff96895ff7  com.apple.Foundation (6.9 - 1056.17) <E0B0FAF6-5CA8-3EEB-8BF2-104C0AEEF925> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation

0x7fff9689c000 -     0x7fff9689cff7  libkeymgr.dylib (28) <3AA8D85D-CF00-3BD3-A5A0-E28E1A32A6D8> /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib

0x7fff9689d000 -     0x7fff96900ffb  com.apple.SystemConfiguration (1.13.1 - 1.13.1) <339A2A90-DA25-33AF-88E5-2FB38A758FEE> /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration

0x7fff96906000 -     0x7fff9690ffff  com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework (4.7.1 - 4.7.1) <383FB557-E88E-3239-82B8-15F9F885B702> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynt hesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis

0x7fff9694a000 -     0x7fff96b02ffb  libicucore.A.dylib (511.35) <6F097DA7-147C-32A1-93D2-728A64CF0DC2> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib

0x7fff96d95000 -     0x7fff96ddcffb  libFontRegistry.dylib (127.0.1) <F267F500-6E4A-3BE3-97C1-08AAA649E02E> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib

0x7fff96e11000 -     0x7fff96e5ffff  libcorecrypto.dylib (161.1) <F3973C28-14B6-3006-BB2B-00DD7F09ABC7> /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib

0x7fff96e6b000 -     0x7fff96f5afff  libFontParser.dylib (111.1.3) <692CA36E-8E74-313E-8C40-42F1EE1BCB61> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framew ork/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib

0x7fff9700d000 -     0x7fff97052ff6  com.apple.HIServices (1.23 - 468) <A4E9E28B-95C3-3654-85C6-E6A1C53CACFE> /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices .framework/Versions/A/HIServices

0x7fff97053000 -     0x7fff97055ff7  libquarantine.dylib (71) <7A1A2BCB-C03D-3A25-BFA4-3E569B2D2C38> /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib

0x7fff97056000 -     0x7fff97057fff  libunc.dylib (28) <62682455-1862-36FE-8A04-7A6B91256438> /usr/lib/system/libunc.dylib

0x7fff97058000 -     0x7fff9709fff7  libcups.2.dylib (372.6) <CBD2F0CF-FA10-36E1-A1D5-1B946B45B3B3> /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib

0x7fff97365000 -     0x7fff97636ff4  com.apple.CoreImage (9.4.0) <2C636ECD-0F1A-357C-9EFF-0452476FDDF5> /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework /Versions/A/CoreImage

0x7fff976cf000 -     0x7fff976d6fff  com.apple.NetFS (6.0 - 4.0) <8E26C099-CE9D-3819-91A2-64EA929C6137> /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS

0x7fff976d7000 -     0x7fff97744fff  com.apple.SearchKit (1.4.0 - 1.4.0) <B9B8D510-A27E-36B0-93E9-17146D9E9045> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framewo rk/Versions/A/SearchKit

0x7fff9775c000 -     0x7fff97827fff  libvDSP.dylib (423.32) <3BF732BE-DDE0-38EB-8C54-E4E3C64F77A7> /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Ve rsions/A/libvDSP.dylib

0x7fff97828000 -     0x7fff97832fff  libcommonCrypto.dylib (60049) <8C4F0CA0-389C-3EDC-B155-E62DD2187E1D> /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib

0x7fff97900000 -     0x7fff97909ffd  com.apple.CommonAuth (4.0 - 2.0) <BD720379-757B-305C-A7BE-E00E680F8218> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth

0x7fff9790a000 -     0x7fff97910ff7  libsystem_platform.dylib (24.90.1) <3C3D3DA8-32B9-3243-98EC-D89B9A1670B3> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib

0x7fff97911000 -     0x7fff97913fff  libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib (9.6.1) <B724E444-6FAE-31B5-9814-1572517229C6> /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dyl ib

0x7fff97914000 -     0x7fff97930fff  libresolv.9.dylib (54) <11C2C826-F1C6-39C6-B4E8-6E0C41D4FA95> /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib

0x7fff979bd000 -     0x7fff979ceff7  libsystem_asl.dylib (217.1.4) <655FB343-52CF-3E2F-B14D-BEBF5AAEF94D> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib

0x7fff98349000 -     0x7fff9834efff  libmacho.dylib (845) <1D2910DF-C036-3A82-A3FD-44FF73B5FF9B> /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib

0x7fff9834f000 -     0x7fff98378fff  com.apple.DictionaryServices (1.2 - 208) <A539A058-BA57-35EE-AA08-D0B0E835127D> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryService s.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices

0x7fff98590000 -     0x7fff9859aff7  com.apple.CrashReporterSupport (10.9 - 539) <B25A09EC-A021-32EC-86F8-05B4837E0EDE> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporter Support

0x7fff985e8000 -     0x7fff98601ff7  com.apple.Ubiquity (1.3 - 289) <C7F1B734-CE81-334D-BE41-8B20D95A1F9B> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework/Versions/A/Ubiquity

0x7fff98602000 -     0x7fff9884aff7  com.apple.CoreData (107 - 481.3) <E78734AA-E3D0-33CB-A014-620BBCAB2E96> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData

0x7fff98899000 -     0x7fff9889dff7  libcache.dylib (62) <BDC1E65B-72A1-3DA3-A57C-B23159CAAD0B> /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib

0x7fff98b18000 -     0x7fff98b32fff  libdispatch.dylib (339.92.1) <C4E4A18D-3C3B-3C9C-8709-A4270D998DE7> /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib

0x7fff98b33000 -     0x7fff98b36fff  com.apple.help (1.3.3 - 46) <AE763646-D07A-3F9A-ACD4-F5CBD734EE36> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions /A/Help

0x7fff98b82000 -     0x7fff98c69ff7  libxml2.2.dylib (26) <A1DADD11-89E5-3DE4-8802-07186225967F> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib

0x7fff99010000 -     0x7fff99010fff  com.apple.Carbon (154 - 157) <EFC1A1C0-CB07-395A-B038-CFA2E71D3E69> /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon

0x7fff994c5000 -     0x7fff99520ffb  com.apple.AE (665.5 - 665.6) <9B17E7B7-D493-346A-827E-6DF1474E4977> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Vers ions/A/AE

0x7fff995a7000 -     0x7fff995d3fff  com.apple.CoreServicesInternal (184.9 - 184.9) <4DEA54F9-81D6-3EDB-AA3C-1F9C497B3379> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesI nternal

0x7fff995d4000 -     0x7fff99603ff9  com.apple.GSS (4.0 - 2.0) <27FCA2B4-0767-3002-8755-862B19B5CF92> /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS

0x7fff9960e000 -     0x7fff9961efff  libbsm.0.dylib (33) <2CAC00A2-1352-302A-88FA-C567D4D69179> /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib

0x7fff9961f000 -     0x7fff99628ffb  libsystem_notify.dylib (121.20.1) <9B34B4FE-F5AD-3F09-A5F0-46AFF3571323> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib

0x7fff99660000 -     0x7fff99698ff7  com.apple.RemoteViewServices (2.0 - 94) <3F34D630-3DDB-3411-BC28-A56A9B55EBDA> /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServi ces

Sample analysis of process 449 written to file /dev/stdout

• 24. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                    ccastleb Adobe Employee

Hi,

The APD in the tech doc is simply the 64-bit version that ships with Bridge CC. I just tried the same solution on a different machine in my office and it worked. Please make sure you have the latest build of Bridge CS6 and Camera Raw 9.0 installed. Check Help> Updates in Photoshop CS6. The key is to copy the Adobe Photo Downloader.app from within the ZIP archive (after unzipping it) and paste it into

/Applications/Adobe\ Bridge\ CS6/Adobe\ Bridge\ CS6.app/Contents/MacOS

and to "overwrite" the previous APD. To be safe you can first copy the CS6, 32-bit APD to a temporary location to use as a backup. It sounds like you did all this but I'd like to be sure for the sake of completeness.

An alternative to this is to fall back to a previous version of the Camera Raw plug-in (e.g. 8.8) which still contains 32-bit support. The CS6 APD will work as expected in this case.

Regards,

- Chris

• 25. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                      kjhart0133 Level 1

Chris,

Can you describe how I can go back to ACR 8.8?  I'm using CS6 on Mac Mini, OS X 10.10.3.  I had the same problem after loading ACR 9 and none of the solutions posted above have fixed it yet.

Thanks,

Kevin H.

• 26. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                        ccastleb Adobe Employee

Hi Kevin,

I've placed a copy of the Mac 8.8 installer here:

Dropbox - CameraRaw_8_8.pkg.zip

Download, unzip, and double-click the .pkg file and follow the prompts.

Hope that helps.

- Chris

• 28. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                          kjhart0133 Level 1

Chris,

Your link to ACR 8.8 did the trick.  Convert to DNG is now enabled and I am once again able to see the thumbnails.  THANKS!

I'll keep watching for Adobe to fix this for CS6 users and re-install when the fix becomes available.

Kevin H.

• 29. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                            kjhart0133 Level 1

ssprengel,

Thank you too for providing links to a solution.  I ran Chris's link first and it worked so I'm not going to mess with it any further, but I appreciate your taking the time to help out.

Kevin H.

• 30. Re: Convert to dng grayed out

Chris’s link is his own personal DropBox and can be deleted at any time.  I thought it wise to have the permanent links on Adobe’s site for others who might encounter the thread, later on.

• 31. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                kjhart0133 Level 1

Excellent idea!

• 32. Re: Convert to dng grayed out

It is possible that the links I found are for something different than Chris’s private download but hopefully one will work for the next person with the issue.

• 33. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                    ccastleb Adobe Employee

Thanks for the links, Steve. One would think I could find this easily internally, but apparently not.

The link I posted is of the standalone (non-patcher) installer. I'll leave it up for a while.

- Chris

• 34. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                      annemarieb40642375 Level 1

I followed exactly your steps. But with negative result. The APD from tech doc does definitively not run. I will install back the ACR 8.8 and hope that it works.

• 35. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                        annemarieb40642375 Level 1

Hi Chris,

APD-dng-Converter in ACR 8.8 fallback is just working now. But now I have disabled the ACR Updates in my Adobe update-preferences. How long do I have to block further updates for ACR 9?

Thanks.

• 36. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                          ccastleb Adobe Employee

annemarieb40642375 unfortunately I'm not sure.

• 37. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                            nicolaib0107

Solved my Problem! Thanks!!!!

• 38. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                              kjhart0133 Level 1

Interestingly, after going back to 8.8 I am able to click on "Convert to DNG" successfully, but I have one new issue with 8.8.  Each time I invoke it, all the settings I previously set have disappeared.  I have to re-click "Convert to DNG" again; I have to re-select my save path; and I have to click "Advanced" each time in order to see the thumbnails.  When using 8.8 prior to going to 9.0, my selections all stuck and returned each time I invoked 8.8.  Now using 8.8, my selections do not stick.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kevin H.

• 39. Re: Convert to dng grayed out
                                                                                elfcake54

I have tried all the above but I am still not able to access convert to DNG.  I tried the patch installer and they is what I get:

Screen Shot 2015-07-10 at 12.48.21 PM.png

Any other ideas?  I have tried all the above multiple times without success.

1 2 Previous Next