• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I bought lightroom 6 upgrade and it won't install

Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought lightroom 6 upgrade and it won't install.

I download the file and run set up, I log into adobe and then it says it does not find a product

Ihave lightroom 5.71 installed at present.

I spent 24 hours waiting to install and then when I download it won't install!!!!

I am not happy.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 25, 2015 Apr 25, 2015

OK, I got to version 6. I downloaded using Firefox. I tried install a couple of times, so  I don't know why, it worked in the end. It would not accept the version 6 licence key. So I tried previous versions licence key 5 and 4, they did not work either. Then I tried version version 6 again, and this time it worked.I had to add my previous version 5 licence key on install and convert the index file.  But at least it is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this error if I try to download from link in my account. Using Chrome on Windows 7

Header Length too Large

https://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?event=displayDownloads&orderNumber=AD002894780...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can download with Firefox. But not install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I got to version 6. I downloaded using Firefox. I tried install a couple of times, so  I don't know why, it worked in the end. It would not accept the version 6 licence key. So I tried previous versions licence key 5 and 4, they did not work either. Then I tried version version 6 again, and this time it worked.I had to add my previous version 5 licence key on install and convert the index file.  But at least it is now working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines