5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2015 8:45 AM by A.T. Romano

recouvrement d'espace de montage

jean-marya88799916

Comment conserver l'onglet "Ressources du projet" sans que celui-ci occulte la fenêtre vidéo ?

• 1. Re: recouvrement d'espace de montage
          A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-marya

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running?

Your question is not understood from the translation.

In part of the translation, I get the idea that you want to know how to store project assets like Scratch Discs (Edit Menu/Preferences/Scratch Discs). But, then you add "without that it obscures the video window" which does not seem to fit.

You could also mean that you are in the Expert workspace of Premiere Elements 11, 12/12.1, or 13/13.1 and you want to know how to close the Projects Assets Palette so that you can see more of the Premiere Elements workspace.

Please review the above and let us know which applies to your situation.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: recouvrement d'espace de montage
            jean-marya88799916 Level 1

Bonjour,

merci de votre réponse mais je me suis mal exprimé.

J'ai premiere elements 13.1   : windows 7

mode expert.

il est impossible de conserver "ressource du projet" affiché car une partie de l'image vidéo est cachée. comment faire pour conserver ?

j'avais premiere elements 3.0 et c'était beaucoup mieux dans la présentation du software dans l'écran de l'ordinateur. je suis très déçu.

merci

JMA

• 3. Re: recouvrement d'espace de montage
              A.T. Romano Level 7

jean-marya

Thank you for your reply and further explanation of your situation. You have duplicated your thread found in the following link

Bonjour, l'image est cachée par "Ressource du projet" PE13-expert

I will answer your question in the thread that we are in now. A moderator may see your other thread and remove it as a duplicate and refer viewers to the thread that we are in now

In the Expert workspace, I have found no way to remove or completely hide the opened Project Assets Palette. You can close it when not in use. And, it can be set to close immediately after you drag your imported file from there to the Timeline. The Quick workspace does not come with Project Assets Palette, but its workspace has less opportunities than does the Expert workspace with its designed in Project Assets.

1. To have Project Assets close automatically after you drag the import from it to the Timeline, see the Pin View option. The following is an excerpt from my Premiere Elements 13 First Look blog

PinView.JPG

2. You can also drag on the lower right edge of the opened Project Assets palette to scale it down to a minimum size as represented in the following screenshot. You would then use the thin scroll bar to the right of the palette to scroll to other thumbnails that are not viewed at that minimize size.

Minsize.JPG

I have not yet found a keyboard shortcut to open and close the Project Assets palette. Right now, while in the workflow, there is the tiny triangle next to the words Project Assets to open and close that palette manually.

Please review and consider. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: recouvrement d'espace de montage
                jean-marya88799916 Level 1

Merci ATR,

Je vais essayer cette solution.

Pouvez vous m'indiquer le chemin pour votre blog Premiere Elements 13 First Look.

a bientôt

JMA

• 5. Re: recouvrement d'espace de montage
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

JMA

This is the link to the Premiere Elements 13 First Look blog post.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2014/09/premiere-elements-13-first-look-details.html

This is the link to the Premiere Elements 13 Daily Discoveries blog post.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: Premiere Elements 13 Daily Discoveries

If you have questions or need clarification on any of the above, please let me know.

Thank you.

ATR