2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 26, 2015 1:57 PM by Bobben49

cc desktop won't load

Bobben49 Level 1

Windows 7 64bit

I've run out of Ideas am so sick of seeing that stupid blue wheel could puke. I have shut down my firewall, run the cc clean program numerous times , hunted down and deleted files and registry entries that cc clean logged as not being able to find, blocked all adobe startup files from running  and  erased the OOBE file from both common files and user, even tried installing old version of cc desktop. .  the best I did was to get a log on screen but it loaded blue wheel! don't send me to page with 5 solutions I tried them all!

• 1. Re: cc desktop won't load
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

A chat session where an agent may remotely look inside your computer may help

Creative Cloud chat support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

• 2. Re: cc desktop won't load
            Bobben49 Level 1

Did Chat twice for about a total of 8 hours. . . they ran my system remotely both times and even created a new user "AdobeTest" and the could not fix it . I tried having my router set up an IP Passthrough so My computer was connected to internet directly without any packet filtering or firewall. turned off my firewall and virus protection, cleaned the registry manually of all references to creative cloud, adobe and coresync and reinstalled CC Desktop could get to log on screen but after logging in just the blue wheel of death. I even changed my DNS server . . .  And I changed my password from startup screen but nothing worked!!!