2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 25, 2015 2:33 PM by pintree3

LR trial stopped working after yesterday's update done today

pintree3 Level 1

Yesterday a window popped up asking me if I wanted to update and I chose not to. Today on reboot, Air popped up and I chose to update LR. Since LR was already open, as well as PS I was asked to close them. I did. Then in reopening LR a window popped up which said I had 24 days left (correct amount) and then nothing. I rebooted my computer (windows 7) and again the window for "24 days left'' popped up and still nothing--no LR

• 1. Re: LR trial stopped working after yesterday's update done today
          deepakg1988 Adobe Employee

are you using trial version, or do you have a creative cloud subscription

• 2. Re: LR trial stopped working after yesterday's update done today
            pintree3 Level 1

I did say ''trial'', did I not? I just opened Creative Cloud in replying here and have noticed that it says, "LIghtroom CC (2015)" and the button says "Start Trial"

I'm thinking now that perhaps prior to my update it was not the CC version (though I think it was) but the standalone version and hence now it's confused/mixed up somehow. on the assumption that they are the same but yet aren't I will wait for your reply before clicking on "Start Trial"

Since if they aren't 100% the same then I would rather finish one trial before beginning another.

(Edit:  I did not imply to be sarcastic with my initial sentence here above; my apologies if it seemed this way. What I meant was that I wasn't sure exactly what may have been asked in your question to me since I did wrote 'trial' so was wondering what specifically you may be referring to)