• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When downloading the Creative Cloud Installer, the process just stops about halfway through and doesn't install anything

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried using the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and have used different internet providers. Other posts have told me to uninstall Creative Cloud, but there isn't even anything for me to uninstall. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

2)  If present Trash Adobe Creative Cloud from Applications well.

3)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Windows computer or Mac ?

May I know whether the installation box disappears in the middle of installation process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a mac. And yes, the installation box disappears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1)

Click on the Finder and look for the options listed next to Apple Icon located at the top left corner of the Desktop screen and click on "Go" menu button and select "Utilities" option.

(Applications>Utiliites)

Locate Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Application Manager folder under Utilities window and trash both folders.

2)  If present Trash Adobe Creative Cloud from Applications well.

3)

Click on the below link and download & run Adobe Cleaner tool :

Select the option "Adobe Application Manager for Mac OS X 10.6" and then click on "Clean up Selected" .

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-problems/_jc...

4) Click on the below link and download Creative Cloud Installer file and use the same to install the Creative Cloud Desktop application.

https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!! I think the solution was deleting the Adobe Application Manager folder from my Utilities folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome .

Yes, exactly , if there is corrupt Adobe Creative Cloud or  Adobe application manager or Both are present  , it will cause this issue due to conflict  with new  installation process,  hence we had to remove it . .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! I've been searching for 2 days on what to do and this was the only thing that worked!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are most welcome

Have a fantastic day .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines