• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi! I have just downloaded the upgrade for LR6 (10 minutes ago) and after installation I am asked to enter the activation key but I don't have it as I have not received it by mail. What must I do? Thanks in advance for your answers. Stardiben

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

I succeeded!

But as LR5 was also an upgrade, I had to find and enter my first activation number of my first Lightroom, the LR4, before the LR6 one was accepted...!

Crazy but true...

But happy now; but I've lost one hour or more...

Bye!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you just purchased and haven't received your serial number yet, just use the trial for now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klad,

I have now found the activation code but when I paste it, I have to accept the terms of Adobe Creative Cloud although I just want to upgrade from my personnal LR5 to LR6...!

And when i accept, I am ask to enter my previous activation code (for LR5) but it still doesn't work...

Feeling lost...

Any idea please?

Tks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have the purchased (not subscription) version of lr 6 (as an upgrade to lr5).

if all that is correct, then when you start your lr 6 installation you will be prompted for the lr 6 serial number.  if lr 5 is not installed you will then be prompted for your lr 5 serial number.

if you enter the correct number at the correct time, installation should proceed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I succeeded!

But as LR5 was also an upgrade, I had to find and enter my first activation number of my first Lightroom, the LR4, before the LR6 one was accepted...!

Crazy but true...

But happy now; but I've lost one hour or more...

Bye!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines