4 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2015 8:41 AM by A.T. Romano

Adobe Premiere Elements

kathyc70831459

Is this software licensed for commerical use?

• 1. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
          A.T. Romano Level 7

kathyc

This is not Adobe. Rather user to user.

Are you referring to selling end product from a Premiere Elements project?

This question has been asked here before. The general answer appears to be yes. But, if in doubt, please contact Adobe for the final say on the matter.

Here are a few of the more recent Yes on this matter.

Premiere Elements for small business / commercial purposes

Premiere 11 commercial use?

ATR

• 2. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
            kathyc70831459 Level 1

ATR, thank you for your response. I had seen the responses, but am still unclear. Will call Adobe.

• 3. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
              A.T. Romano Level 7

kathy

Thanks for the follow up.

I think that your decision is good. You have important work to deliver, and it is best to go the extra steps to assure no surprises. Your documentation from the source will give you peace of mind as you move forward.

Best wishes

ATR

• 4. Re: Adobe Premiere Elements
                A.T. Romano Level 7

kathyc

Just some supplemental information on use of the Premiere Elements 13/13.1 Content files. I came across this in the Adobe Licensing Agreement that the user agrees to during installation of the project.

2.3 Content Files. Unless stated otherwise in the "Read-Me" files, Documentation, or other license(s) associated with the Content Files, Customer may use, display, modify, reproduce, and distribute any of the Content Files. However, Customer may not distribute the Content Files on a stand-alone basis (i.e., in circumstances in which the Content Files constitute the primary value of the product being distributed), and Customer may not claim any trademark rights in the Content Files or derivative works thereof. Nothing stated herein shall affect the ownership of the Software as stated in Section 3.

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 Read-Me file

Adobe Premiere Elements 13 ReadMe

No reference to specific "Documentation, or other licenses(s)" mentioned in the above.

ATR