• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a DVD upgrade from Lightroom 5 to Lightroom 6?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have Lightroom 5.7 that I installed initially from dvd.  I would prefer to have an upgrade DVD rather than do the download.

Does Adobe have an upgrade DVD available?

I am running Yosemite (Mac OS 10.10.3) on an old iMac.

I also use Lightroom on an old MacBook Pro.

Both versions are licensed.  I am assuming that I can up Lightroom on both computers with my present perpetual licenses.

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Hi Bobbi-

You can purchase Lightroom 6 as a part of the creative cloud photography package, part of creative cloud, as a stand alone product or as a product upgrade. You can purchase the non cloud products here: Products

You can purchase the cloud products here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If you want a dvd instead of a download, the product can be purchased as a boxed dvd product at resellers, but if you only need an upgrade, you will need to purchase the upg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bobbi-

You can purchase Lightroom 6 as a part of the creative cloud photography package, part of creative cloud, as a stand alone product or as a product upgrade. You can purchase the non cloud products here: Products

You can purchase the cloud products here: Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

If you want a dvd instead of a download, the product can be purchased as a boxed dvd product at resellers, but if you only need an upgrade, you will need to purchase the upgrade online.

There is more information here:

How can I purchase Lightroom?

Pattie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines