1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 27, 2015 7:34 AM by 99jon

I'm missing a serial number for Lightroom, which was supposed to come with my camera

rolldogg

I'm not sure if anyone else has been in, or is in, this situation, but I purchased a Samsung camera approx 1 year ago, which came with a copy of Adobe Lightroom. I was already using Adobe Elements and Premier Pro, and I didn't install Lightroom because I didn't want to have to learn everything new. I recently started using my camera to take photos in a RAW format so I installed Lightroom so I could see what features it has and how it compares to Elements. On Samsung's website, after I login to my account and go to the camera registered under my account, tthey have a link to download the software. After it's installed and I open it up, I'm asked to enter a serial number before my 30 days trial runs out.

Would anyone know how I can get a working serial number for this software so I can use it? Since it was a package deal with my camera, I'm not sure if this is something I'm supposed to get from Adobe or Samsung. It's an older version, 4.4 64-bit, but I'd still like to try it out for comparison purposes.

I would appreciate any assistance.

Thanks.