• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i transfer a purchased and already installed acrobat version to a different computer?

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i transfer a purchased and already installed acrobat version to a different computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Hi Troy,

It do seems that you contacted Adobe and one of the colleague already the correct serial number with you.

Let us know if you still need any help regarding this.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Troy,

You can simply follow the article: Creative Cloud Help | Download, install, update, or uninstall apps which will help you to install the Adobe application on your new PC.

If possible you can also deactivate the license from your previous computer using the article: Activation & Deactivation Help.

Let me know if it works or not.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I was able to deactivate on my computer but now I cant reactivate it on another computer. I went to my account and tried all of the serial #s to reactivate but it won’t let me. Not sure how to fine the serial # for the one I had installed??

Troy Taylor

Assistant Administrative Manager

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Troy,

It do seems that you contacted Adobe and one of the colleague already the correct serial number with you.

Let us know if you still need any help regarding this.

Thanks,

Ratandeep Arora

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines