• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AIR 17 - Sub Textures don't render ( black screen) on HTC Desire 610 ?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

AIR 17.0.0.124 critical bug on stage3D/Android/ HTC Desire 610 ( full spefication http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_desire_610-6160.php) I was using AIR 16 and all working correctly. In AIR 17 when I'm using SubTextures ( atlas textures) , stage 3D don't rendered this (all is black). BUT classic textures is working correctly.Other devices that I use I don't have any problems. only HTC Desire 610 and AIR 17.

I'm using Genome2D.

Thank you

TOPICS
Performance issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is this also occurring with the v18 beta that was released last week?  If so, can you please open a new bug report at https://bugbase.adobe.com and include a sample project so we can reproduce it internally.  Once added, please let me know the bug number and I'll follow up internally.

Thanks,

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I Don't know, because I haven't got HTC desire 610 or LG Optimus L9 P760. This bug was reported by customers from google play market.  I created minimal example and post to (Bug 3974274)  Bug#3974274 - AIR 17 - Sub Textures don't render ( black screen) on HTC Desire 610

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines