Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QUESTION

Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found Adobe Flash page that had latest update/repair posted April 2015 for ver 17 problems.  In my case I downloaded the one for Firefox which is 17.0.0.169.  This allowed me to get Adobe Flash Player to uninstall 15 and install 17 that would work.  Problem is, now that it has been on my computer for a week or two I now get the message that flash player has stopped working and I can close or wait to see if it will finally work.  I get a lot of Error Type 1009 Can not access properly or method is null...  once error 2044 unhanded security error 2048 came up.  Sub infor was Client & Beacon Manager & Event Dispatch & ad.core  What ever that means.  I can tell you if your wife experiences a few 1009 or "stopped working"  you will not enjoy the rest of the evening.  SO I would say Adobe needs to  see what else needs added so Flash will work with Firefox.  Help    Dave  Ps: I do the Flash 17 fix you can download which I think simply over lays 17 on the computer again to fix any glitch that has happened but it does not fix the problem..  Right now best thing I do is to close back to desktop and re-launch firefox and my Embarq web page. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2015 Apr 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is there not an answer to this question yet? its not like anybodies asking for directions on how to download a trip to Mars for crying out loud!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I looking at content from 2008?

The problem is NOT just with Firefox or i would just use IE11 on my Windows 8.1 desktop. The player crashes on Every Browser,it IS an Adobe issue it however is NOT a Browser issue, so the essential answer is there is NO solution until the kingdom of Adobe gets around to fixing it or not, unless you know of another Program that will take the place of the Flash Player.

25, 027 QUESTIONS WITHOUT 1 ANSWER! This content is from your website!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The problem is NOT just with Firefox or i would just use IE11 on my Windows 8.1 desktop. The player crashes on Every Browser,it IS an Adobe issue it however is NOT a Browser issue, so the essential answer is there is NO solution until the kingdom of Adobe gets around to fixing it or not, unless you know of another Program that will take the place of the Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines