0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 27, 2015 11:06 PM by niranjanr64593256

I want to build android application using existing desktop dimension fla files. so for this I am resizing existing desktop dimension fla files to mobile dimension files but during resizing some files are resizing properly but most of the files the content

niranjanr64593256

problem definition:

To build android application using existing desktop dimension fla fies , I am resizing that files to mobile dimension and publishing with air fo android 16  . In this process some fla's are not resizing properly I mean the content is not matching with stage

In one post I saw that by copying frames in movie clip we can adjust with stage . I did this and made an application but the swf's which are following the movieclip resized swf are going out of stage

development tool : adobe flash professsional cc

extension : air for android 16

original file dimension: 800 * 600 px

new dimension required is : 2650 * 1600 px ( to get full screen view)

anyone please suggest me to solve this problem

resizing with modify.png

when I resized using copy frames in movie clip the output swf is coming with white screen . If I played with package it coming properly but the files which are following this are going out of stage

Thanks&regards

K.Niranjan