17 Replies Latest reply on Nov 1, 2015 3:08 PM by Per Berntsen

I am a long-term user of Lightroom as a standalone product with a perpetual licence. As a retired person on limited income, it is very disappointing to me that Adobe have introduced the 'Creative Cloud' (CC) subscription service in order for me to be able

Andersdn Level 1

I am a long-term user of Lightroom as a standalone product with a perpetual licence. As a retired person on limited income, it is very disappointing to me that Adobe have introduced the 'Creative Cloud' (CC) subscription service in order for me to be able to continue upgrading this excellent product. It will be for me too expensive at the minimum cost of £9 per month. The additional services that CC brings are personally of no relevance or usefulness. Adobe should be prepared to support existing users who are, like myself, non commercial, amateur photographers by giving them the simple opportunity to upgrade to Lightroom 6 as a standalone, perpetual licence product. As a member of a camera club I know my co-members who use Lightroom are equally disappointed by this move to a subscription-only service.