• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

trial download

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2015 Apr 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG WOW, IT KEEPS ON SAYING PROBLEM ENCOUNTERED WHEN I PRESS THE TRIAL DOWNLOAD BUTTON. I AM USING UBUNTU, BUT I CAN RUN ANY WINDOWS PROGRAM WITH MY OWN PROGRAM THAT CAN EMULATE WINDOWS!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yom27736366 wrote:

I CAN RUN ANY WINDOWS PROGRAM WITH MY OWN PROGRAM THAT CAN EMULATE WINDOWS!

That's clearly untrue based on this very post.

Are you ranting or do you want help?

If you want help, what software are you trying to download? Is it After Effects or the Creative Cloud software? Where are you downloading it from? There are several ways to get hold of AE and without knowing what you're doing, nobody can offer any help.

If you're ranting, to whom are you ranting? It's your emulator; rant to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree with Szalam. None of what you wrote makes any sense. While it's certainly not impossible to run Adobe software virtualized/ in emulators, the specific intricacies of the activation, install and update system require a suitable configuration. If something doesn't work, then you haven't worked on that. Everything else is completely missing the point.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines