3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2015 3:15 PM by A.T. Romano

HELP I chose SD project preset instead of source material's HD and I have finished editing, can I change this?

So I have been working on this music video for a long time. I finished yesterday and today I tried to export the video. It had this strange black box around it and the quality was bad.
      A little digging showed that the whole time my project presets were for some reason 640x480 SD instead of the 1920x1080 HD of my source video clips, so even if I tried to export in 16:9 HD, stretched 4:3 SD was the maximum quality I could get! The editing is very complex with lots of quick cuts, so there's no way I'm re-doing the whole thing, and I've already tried copying and pasting everything in the timeline to another project with the correct presets, and that doesn't work. Is there ANY way to fix this situation? I'm not too worried about transitions, if I lose those in the process it wouldn't really matter, but I want to save all my quick timed cuts between clips. I am using Premiere Elements 13 on Windows 7 64-bit. The source material is AVCHD 1920x1080p and a mix of 30p and 60p, and I want the final video to be the same but all 30p.

Thanks for reading and I really hope to solve this issue,
      Ben.