5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2015 5:11 AM by tjcpigpen

Been on hold in CHAT for half and hour

Still on hold in chat room.  I have been trying to install/update lightroom for days. tried every suggestion out there in the forums.

• 1. Re: Been on hold in CHAT for half and hour

I've just joined you waiting for chat. oy vey.

• 2. Re: Been on hold in CHAT for half and hour
            tjcpigpen Level 1

LOL! More like an hour now. Installation problems too?

• 3. Re: Been on hold in CHAT for half and hour
              tjcpigpen Level 1

"We are still assisting other customers, thank you for your patience. You can also try our community forums, where experts are online 24/7."  I NOW HAVE 20 OF THESE MESSAGES IN MY CHAT WINDOW.

• 4. Re: Been on hold in CHAT for half and hour
                tjcpigpen Level 1

Ultimately, after 5 hours, 4 of which I was working with the tech from Adobe, we had to do  what I was trying to avoid from the beginning!!!- Uninstall every single adobe program I own so that we could reinstall CC and therefore install the new lightroom and update photoshop from its last update. Adobe, get your act together and make CS6 stand alone applications, as well as Stand Alone Lightroom, compatible to run side by side with CC. I knew, from my experience during initial installation of CC, that I would likely have to uninstall everything else in order to finally get the upgrade to install, but I did not truly expect that a year later the same problem would still exist.

• 5. Re: Been on hold in CHAT for half and hour
                  tjcpigpen Level 1

Bug report failed to be sent:

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

Sent by Microsoft Exchange Server 2007

Received: from inner-relay-store.corp.adobe.com ( by nahub02.corp.adobe.com ( with Microsoft SMTP Server id 8.3.342.0; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 05:08:45 -0700 Received: from da1snu017 (da1snu017.corp.adobe.com [])     by inner-relay-store.corp.adobe.com (8.12.9/8.12.9) with ESMTP id t3TC80jE021863 for <csbugs@adobe.com>; Wed, 29 Apr 2015 05:08:46 -0700 (PDT) Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 05:08:00 -0700 From: <tjcpigpen@aol.com> To: <csbugs@adobe.com> Message-ID: <31130941.967.1430309280320.JavaMail.jrun@inner-relay-store.corp.adobe.com> Subject: [ Bug Report ] MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Mailer: ColdFusion 9 Application Server Return-Path: tjcpigpen@aol.com 

Reporting-MTA: dns;corp.adobe.com

Received-From-MTA: dns;inner-relay-store.corp.adobe.com

Arrival-Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:08:45 +0000

Original-Recipient: rfc822;csbugs@namailhost.corp.adobe.com

Final-Recipient: rfc822;csbugs@adobe.com

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.NotAuthorized; not authorized

Subject: [ Bug Report ]

Date: April 29, 2015 at 8:08:00 AM EDT

To: <csbugs@adobe.com>

The following information was submitted on the Software Feature Request and Bug Report Form for Creative Suite

Name                       : Teresa Ciszek

Email Address              : tjcpigpen@aol.com

Company/Institution        : edgewaterphotos

Feature Request/Bug Report : Bug Report

Product                    : Creative Suite

Product Version            : CS6

Product Language           : English

Browser                    : Safari

Web Server                 :

Application Server         :

Database                   :

Operating System           : Mac OS X Intel based

OS version                 : Yosemite

OS language                : English

Device Profile             :

Device Model               :

Mobile Device              :

HTTPREFERRER               : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?event=processform&name=wishform

Feedback Report            : ******BUG******

Concise problem statement:

Steps to reproduce bug:

1.CS6 Suite installed and activated

2.Creative Cloud Installed

3.Attempt to install CC programs including lightroom, bridge, Photoshop

Results:Failure to install, hangs,  Had to uninstall all adobe products and install  only CC desktop  again in order to get these programs to successfully install. This was necessary during initial installation of CC and during updates/upgrades. See case #0186590764  Expected results: I expected to be able to seamlessly update to the new version of lightroom on CC Desktop without spending 5 hours in a chat room and ultimately uninstalling every single Adobe program.  Now I have to reinstall my CS6 suite again, and will expect the same problem in future updates.  This bug has not been solved in over a year.