4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2015 7:06 AM by Mylenium

Rendering

DownToMusic Level 1

HI in my video after I rendered it it shows up this and I'm really confused on what to do any ideas of what I could do.

Gyazo - 11f0e2ceaf7f1d1b2ef74d8614452f19.png

• 1. Re: Rendering
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

nobody can trll you anything without proper system info, version info, render settings, comp settings or even how you view and verify your output. This could be a CoDec error, but then again this could merely be a playback error in your viewer.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Rendering
            colbyw60840973 Level 1

My version info is AE cc 2014 PC info is

Alienware Aurora

Core i7 920 @ 3.8ghz (Liquid Cooled)

12GB Corsair Vengeance 1333mhz DDR3

ATI 5870 1GB @ 950/1300

Force Series GT 500GB SATA 3G

My render setting are this

Gyazo - 1075d2c2176c13272c02f476c6582a0f.png

Gyazo - 1075d2c2176c13272c02f476c6582a0f.png

Comp settings Gyazo - 354cf35cf830c77290c81477c03bc0f8.png

I put my output to my 2 terabyte hard drive

• 3. Re: Rendering
              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

My first question is why the unusual composition settings? Second question, the format options are set to NONE? Are you just using the default render settings?

These kinds of glitches are usually caused by a foulup when the frame is being rendered because the data gets scrambled when decoding footage in the comp or encoding the data. Both can be caused by having MP rendering enabled in the Memory and Multiprocessor settings. Check those settings and turn of Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously if it is turned on.

If that doesn't solve your problem please explain the reasons for the comp size, the contents of the composition and your workflow.

If you are new to AE please read up on rendering.

BTW, it's much easier for us to see your screenshots if you just drag them into the Reply field on the forum or use the forum interface to upload them.

• 4. Re: Rendering
                Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

Agree with Rick. There's several issues in your output from the "crooked" output size and framerate to not taking care to pick a possibly better output module. That said, there's always the chance to render to an image sequence and derive all necessary alternate output formats by encoding it in a second pass in AE or Adobe Media Encoder.

Mylenium