1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2015 8:19 PM by ProDesignTools

LR6 update help

Seabreezeof Level 1

I updated to LR 6 yesterday and downlowed to my laptop, today I have been trying to find where I must go to download again today to my desktop. I have been at it since this morning, tried by phone, by chat, and chat says extremely busy, please check with forum..  Anything that can point me where it is I need to exactly go would be much appreciated. Why does adobe make it so difficult?

• 1. Re: LR6 update help
          ProDesignTools MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Seabreezeof wrote:

I updated to LR 6 yesterday and downlowed to my laptop, today I have been trying to find where I must go to download again today to my desktop. ...  Anything that can point me where it is I need to exactly go would be much appreciated.

No problem Seabreeze – it sounds like it may be easiest for you to just use the LR6 direct links to upgrade your other system:

Adobe Lightroom 6/CC Installer Direct Download Links

Those work to download both for the CC subscription license or the LR6 standalone/perpetual license. Those links will also give you offline installer files that you can back up, or store on portable media for use on multiple computers, use as a fast free trial wherever you are, etc.

Hope that helps!  Let us know how you make out.