• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to authorize more than one device on my adobe digital editions Ebook reader

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2015 Apr 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a computer, iPhone and iPad, and can't read a downloaded ebook (EPUB) on more than one device  at a time. If I try to open the item on my Overdrive account with a device other than the one I originally used when I downloaded the ebokk,  it gives me an error code "Fullfill  2004. This license has already been fulfilled by another user".  When I contacted Overdrive Media  they explained that I need to contact Adobe to authorize my various devices to have access to my Overdrive account which utilizes Adobe digital editions 4.0

‌Please provide info on how to authorize my additional devises to have access to downloaded e-books  on my overdrive account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[discussion moved to Adobe Digital Editions forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please authorize your devices with same credentials in order to read the book across devices.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines