1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 29, 2015 5:04 PM by A.T. Romano

Quando cerco di condividere un video con l'opzione "in linea", non si apre la voce del menu e non vedo l'elenco dei social network dove pubblicare i contenuti. Cosa si può fare? Uso Windows7. Grazie. When I attempt to share my videos with the "on-line" op

francescom5326621

Quando cerco di condividere un video con l'opzione "in linea", dal menu "Pubblica / Condividi", non si apre la voce del menu e non vedo l'elenco dei social network dove pubblicare i contenuti. Cosa si può fare? Uso Win7. Grazie.

When I attempt to share my videos with the "on-line" option, from "Publish /Share" window, I can't open the window and I don't see the list of social network to publish my contents. what can I do? I'm running on Windows7. Thank you

• 1. Re: Quando cerco di condividere un video con l'opzione "in linea", non si apre la voce del menu e non vedo l'elenco dei social network dove pubblicare i contenuti. Cosa si può fare? Uso Windows7. Grazie. When I attempt to share my videos with the "on-line
          A.T. Romano Level 7

francescom5326621

What version of Premiere Elements do you have on your Windows 7 (assumed 64 bit) computer?

Does the problem exist with and without the antivirus and firewall(s) disabled? Do you have a good connection to the Internet? Have you tried using another default browser? Have you gone to Edit Menu/Preferences/Web Sharing and refreshed Online Services?

Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer along with Premiere Elements? And are you running the programs as administrator?

You can try deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file, and, if that does not work, then delete the whole folder in which it exists. The path is

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

Folder with the number of your version

and in that Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see the complete path given.

Is this a "it worked before but not now" or a "it never worked before" type problem. We may do a program uninstall/free ccleaner run through/reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled, but first let us look at the other considerations mentioned. Then we will plan troubleshooting strategy.

CCleaner - Download

Thank you.

ATR