1 Reply Latest reply on May 15, 2015 3:46 AM by SimonATS

Can a Salesforce lead be created automatically upon completion of an Echosign widget?

jeremyc59980825

I have created an Echosign widget that is hosted on my website to collect information from potential customers. I would like the information collected in that widget to be sent to Salesforce to create a new lead. Much of the documentation I see is how to send a document from inside Salesforce. I want the relationship to flow the opposite direction where EchoSign pushes information to Salesforce and creates a new lead upon submission.

• 1. Re: Can a Salesforce lead be created automatically upon completion of an Echosign widget?
          SimonATS Adobe Employee

see the chapter

Updating Salesforce with Push Agreements

of the installation and customization guide. (page 83 of the v16 guide)

You can use Adobe Document Cloud eSign API to send agreements for signature or create Widgets and

embed them on your website and have all those agreements pushed and created in Salesforce.com just as if

they were sent from Salesforce.com. You can also send agreements via the echosign.adobe.com web

application and have them all pushed back to Salesforce.

Note: This feature is not supported in Salesforce Professional Edition.

if the agreement is signed by an email address which is ot yet a contact in your instance, it can be created as a lead.