4 Replies Latest reply on May 3, 2015 12:01 PM by LaurenKC

Watermark not showing up when I export.

LaurenKC Level 1

Hello, my watermark isn't showing up when I export my photos. I don't think it's an issue with the sizing of the graphic or the consistency as I can see it well when I edit it onto the photo. I am using Lightroom 5. I have looked at the responses for several previous posts requesting help with this matter but none seem to help me. Please help! Also, I'm not sure how I am notified when someone responds to this so please email me at lauren.kluge@hotmail.com or message me. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Watermark not showing up when I export.
          Jao vdL Adobe Community Professional & MVP

First make sure you update to the latest version of Lightroom 5 which is 5.7.1. Second, are you using the standard watermark or a graphical watermark? With the standard copyright watermark, you might not notice the watermark as if you do not scale to a reasonable size (i.e. something like 1000 pixels on the longest side) it will be so tiny that you can only see it if you zoom in. It does sound like you are using a graphic watermark though. What kind? (filetype, size, etc.).

• 2. Re: Watermark not showing up when I export.
            LaurenKC Level 1

Thank you Jao. I think that I am using the most up to date version since I'm using the trial until I purchase. I am using a graphical watermark that is a .png file that is 3000x3000 and 160 KB. I'll try to make the watermark huge to see if that fixes it.

• 3. Re: Watermark not showing up when I export.
              Jao vdL Adobe Community Professional & MVP

That should be large enough though. Can you show the settings in the watermark editor on the watermark preset you are using?

• 4. Re: Watermark not showing up when I export.
                LaurenKC Level 1

How do you do that? Another issue I'm having is that when I try to export there are about 7 photos that are not exporting at all. When I try to drop them into a folder to export to, the cancel sign shows up in place of my mouse as I drag them. Also, I just noticed that even though I selected my photos, edited my watermark to include the graphic watermark, and when I clicked "export," the correct watermark showed up in that box. I exported them to Facebook, however looking at them on Facebook I only see a simple "Photo by Lauren Campbell 2015." Lastly, I did verify that I am using version 5.7.1.