2 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2015 12:46 PM by meghak65082577

How come the Fill & Sign is not working?

meghak65082577

When I open up the PDF and want to sign it, I go to the Fill & Sign tab and it's not loading any options.  How do I change that?  Why is that happening?

• 1. Re: How come the Fill & Sign is not working?
          IsakTen Level 4

Please, elaborate on your problem. Which product (Acrobat/Reader), which version (including minor), which platform (Win/Mac), which OS version?

Are you saying that when you click on Fill&Sign tab the right-hand panel does not open at all, or it opens but is empty? In Acrobat XI there are three groups in teh right-hand panel: "Fill&Sign Tools", "Send or Collect Signatures", "Work with Certificates". If you click on either of them it expands (if it is closed) or contracts (if it is opened). What happens when you click on each of them? Do they expand/contract? Is it possible that a different group got expanded, which closed the group you want, and you just need to click on the group you want to expand it instead?

• 2. Re: How come the Fill & Sign is not working?
            meghak65082577 Level 1

I was able to fix this issue last night with tech support.  The Fill & Sign was not populating and i was not able to edit or add text to the PDF.  We deleted some files in preferences com.adobe.com and others and that solved the issue.  Thank you.