3 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2015 8:16 AM by johnrellis

Would it be possible to have a better PRESETS management system in LR6/CC2015 ?

martinperreault

Congrats on LR6.  I see a very nice speed improvement when working with my 36MP D800 files, especially when zooming in/out 100%.  I still experience some hickups (controls sometime feel like they hang for half a second), but overall I enjoy the direction the speed upgrade is going.  I look forward to the next updates.

Meanwhile, a question:

Would it be possible to have a better PRESETS management system in LR6/CC2015 ?

Unless I am not looking correctly (and if so, please enlight me!), I can't seem to figure out how I can manage my Presets.  At the moment, I have a bunch of folders containing presets.  I would like to have the ability to move Preset Folders within Folders.  I mean, how hard can this be to implement?? 

Users who have the VSCO presets will know what I mean.  You have tons of folders containing presets.  How about putting them all within one VSCO main folder?
      Also, how about having the ability to search your presets?  A simple search field at the top of the presets would do the trick.

I have seen virtually no change to the way we manage presets in LR since version 1 or 2.  I'm sure there is a better way to manage th

Again, thank you for your excellent work.
      I look forward to see where development of LR leads us.

Cheers,