3 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2015 11:48 AM by A.T. Romano

CANNOT REDEEM SERIAL CODE?

richardc46650716

RECEIVED DISCS FOR ELEMENTS 11 FOR PHOTOSHOP AND PREMIER. FOLLOWED INSTRUCTIONS TO RETRIEVE SERIAL NU,MBER. IN EITHER CASE GET A MESSAGE THAT THE REDEMPTION CODE IS NOT VALID. CONTACTED SELLER ON EDAY AND THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. WHAT NEXT?

• 1. Re: CANNOT REDEEM SERIAL CODE?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

richardc

With regard to the transfer of Adobe Photoshop Elements and Adobe Premiere Elements from the original buyer to another, have you gone through the Adobe process of "transfer of license"?

Transfer an Adobe product license

It is assumed that the person selling you the product has been through the process of converting the redemption code to serial number. Is it not possible for the seller to give you the serial number? I suspect your focus should be the seller. But, here is the Adobe document on redemption codes

Redemption Code Help

Because of the nature of the transaction and this non current version, I am not sure of the outcome. What next may be asking for return/refund from the seller?

Please review and consider.

ATR

Add On...just a reminder...this is not Adobe. Rather user to user forum.

• 2. Re: CANNOT REDEEM SERIAL CODE?
            richardc46650716 Level 1

WHEN I CONTACTED THE SELLER THEY SAID IT WAS A SEALED PACKAGE. WILL TRY

THE TRANSFER AND GET BACK.

• 3. Re: CANNOT REDEEM SERIAL CODE?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

richards

Thanks for the update.

I hope that you can sort this out with the seller or with any help you can get from Adobe on converting the redemption code to serial number.

At this point, I am not optimistic about the Adobe side of the outcome since you did not purchase the product as download from Adobe and the version is not current. But, as I said, I am not Adobe, just a user of the Elements products.

ATR