5 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2015 4:00 PM by trshaner

Ok, what's the deal? I chatted with someone over a week ago about wanting Lightroom 6, not 5, which I bought less than a month ago. The rep asked me to send my receipt and I understood that since the time of my purchase was so close to the release that it

jlfdpf

Ok, what's the deal? I chatted with someone over a week ago about wanting Lightroom 6, not 5, which I bought less than a month ago. The rep asked me to send my receipt and I understood that since the time of my purchase was so close to the release that it would not be an issue to get a complimentary upgrade. If the answer is no, that's one thing, but after I put a copy of my receipt/serial number onto the case, the case was apparently closed. No one got me any information. I sent another request saying that I was anxious for the upgrade. I have a deadline approaching and do not want to get started with Lightroom 5, to just transition immediately to a different version. Now I have passed any kind of return that might have been possible at Best Buy. And still no one has gotten me any information or even a reply. I am very disappointed with Adobe.

Is this typical of working with Adobe? I've done a lot of research before choosing Lightroom, but may not want to use it if I cannot get support.