11 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2016 5:24 PM by pamelab99597425

not possible to install lightroom 6.0 upgrade

Heembeek Level 1

I receive the following message of error:

----------- Payload: Adobe Lightroom 6.0.0.0 {8048A5DF-8A70-5BE1-954B-E0FDE1BD0D0D} -----------  ERROR: DF016: Unable to create directory "\\NASPETER\peter\documenten\..\Desktop". Error 5 Toegang geweigerd.. Try setting correct permissions to the specified file/folder or parent folder, so that admin has rights to modify it.(Seq 6641)  ERROR: DF037: Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\Support\TypeSupport". Error 145 De map is niet leeg.. Check and correct folder & parent directory permissions and then try again.(Seq 4220)  ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand(Seq 4220)  ERROR: DF037: Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\Support". Error 145 De map is niet leeg.. Check and correct folder & parent directory permissions and then try again.(Seq 3994)  ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand(Seq 3994)  ERROR: DF037: Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\CIT\Plug-ins". Error 145 De map is niet leeg.. Check and correct folder & parent directory permissions and then try again.(Seq 144)  ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand(Seq 144)  ERROR: DF037: Unable to delete directory "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Lightroom\CIT". Error 145 De map is niet leeg.. Check and correct folder & parent directory permissions and then try again.(Seq 144)  ERROR: DW063: Error rolling back command ARKCreateDirectoryCommand(Seq 144) 

I launch the install with administrator rights.

I clear the folders mentioned

What can I do ?

This is certainly an adobe problem because the previous installs worked perfectly.

Can you help me ?

Kind regards

Peter