• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Shockwave Player crashes at literally any use of it in any browser

New Here ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, so this started happening two days ago, and I've been trying to fix this for a total of six hours to no avail.  I tried to watch a YouTube video, but the page stops loading halfway, and I get a drop down message saying Shockwave has crashed. The tab also takes about five seconds to close out of, which is much slower than usual.  Now it happens literally anytime flash is being used.  On amazon, hell, even trying to make an account to post this question was a nightmare.  I've uninstalled every adobe product and reinstalled it, but even some of the uninstallers have crashed.  I did a system restore, but apparently my oldest restore was two days ago, so I can't do much in that regard.  What the hell is going on?  I think the stress has taken five years off my life, and I really don't want to have to wipe my desktop because of this stupid thing.  If any of you guys have any ideas or have fixed this problem in the past, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2015 May 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, if you haven't rebooted yet, do that.

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines