EXACTLY as described. Clean code. Agreed. It's like AE catches a cold.
I have also considered if webkit browsers now handle the toggle state differently, as this has just "happened" recently. Not like AE is reliable, though, so I don't know.I's like AE gets tired of a file, and quits cooperating. Or the file itself catches a cold. Rebuild seems to be the only option. I'm looking in the .js files but I can't see anything notable with my inexpert eyes. Possibly it's in the minified js file - Ihave no hope of knowing.
90% of the plural class remains hidden in all circumstances and operate correctly. I cannot fix the remaining 10%.
100% of the personals class hide/show correctly but unhide themselves if their timeline is played.
It seems the following is an IMPORTANT fact.
If the element has any kind of display keyframe whatsoever, no matter what you do with the class, when the timeline moves, the preferred show/hide status is reverts to the keyframe of the timeline.
Workaround. Delete keyframes. On creationComplete, hide the class. Do not try to create an initial state of hide (or show) from the timeline.
Hi using a class in creationComplete doens't work. Move it to Stage - compositionReady and the class will work fine and run when the project is loaded.
Whew! Thanks for catching that!