• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing LR6 upgrade on 2nd Mac computer?

New Here ,
May 03, 2015 May 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded from LR5 to LR6 on my Macbook. The license permits use on 2 machines. I want now to upgrade from LR5 to LR6 on my second Mac, but I can't see any way to do so without buying another upgrade. How do I do it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2015 May 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nicknamestaken,

Try to sign out from Creative cloud on your second machine: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Then sign in back and check if you are getting the option for Lightroom CC2015.

In case of issues, feel free to reach to us via chat at: Contact Customer Care

Regards

Srishti A

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not in Creative Cloud and my query has nothing to do with Creative Cloud.

How do I upgrade from LR5 to LR6 on a 2nd machine, having paid for an upgrade and installed it on my 1st machine?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I understand that, however Creative cloud desktop manager is just another form of Adobe Application manager which helps to install any adobe products on the machine.

So if you will install this Desktop manager, you will automatically get the option to install your Lightroom 6.

Otherwise, you can try this link: New Adobe Lightroom 6 (CC) Direct Download Links – Free Trials | ProDesignTools

Regards

Srishti A

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded, installed, but now I get:

"Configuration Error

A problem has occured with the licensing of this product. Restart your computer and re-launch the product.

If this problem still occurs after restarting, contact Customer Support for further assistance, and mention the error code shown at the bottom of this screen.

Error: 213:19"

I re-started, same thing. Now what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try the steps in this given help article: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/licensing-problem.html

Let me know if you still face the issues.

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where or what is the SLStore folder. it doesn't show up in a search in Finder?

The Licensing Fix file is Windows only - I'm OS X.

I'm completely stuck having spent a lot of valuable time on this. You've been responsive, but I'm amazed that Adobe is willing to lose so much long-term customer goodwill by using these arcane methods to force people in a subscription method.

Anyway what now? Can we do this by phone as my time is valuable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

I certainly understand that. You can either contact us via chat at: Contact Customer Care or call us at: 1-800-443-8158

Else, if you want, I can arrange a callback for you. so you can message me your phone number to call on.

Feel free to reach out to us.

Regards

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried contacting customer care but the phone sequence said no phone support for Lightroom. I can't find a chat button. I've deleted the LR6 download and starting again. If that doesn't work I'll send my phone number.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still doesn't work , so please arrange a call-back. How do I message my phone number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can go to my profile and there will be an option to Message, use that to send me the number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 201 535 3260

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noone called.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

I have arranged the callback for you. You can expect a callback within 24 hours to fix your issue.

Regards

Srishti A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No-one called.

I found SLstore folder - it's a hidden file and needed an instruction via Terminal to see - made sure it's read and write for all permissions, have re-started several times. Tried using the CC trial Lightroom. Still not working due to configuration error 213:19.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines