5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 18, 2015 10:37 AM by kawikaheftel

How to retrieve current view object programatically and pass it to Native code?

niranjan99926198 Level 1

Hello,

I work for InMobi and am in the process of updating our existing ANE to support Native Ad Formats. For that I need to pass View/View Group object (like we have View/ViewGroup classes in Android that gives you the current view/activity object) to native code.

How can i get the current view object programmatically and pass it to Native (Android/iOS) code?

Content of HomeView.mxml :

<s:View xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"

xmlns:s="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark" title="HomeView">

<fx:Declarations>

<!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->

</fx:Declarations>

<s:Button x="0" y="60" label="Create Banner1" click="createBanner1(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="110" label="Create Banner2" click="createBanner2(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="160" label="Load Banner1" click="loadBanner1(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="210" label="Load Banner2" click="loadBanner2(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="260" label="Remove Banner1" click="removeBanner1(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="310" label="Remove Banner2" click="removeBanner2(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="360" label="Load Interstitial1" click="loadInterstitial1(event)"/>

<s:Button x="0" y="410" label="Load Interstitial2" click="loadInterstitial2(event)"/>

</s:View>

I am using Flash Builder 4.7.

Can some one provide their expert advice on this?