• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing for this product has stopped working

New Here ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and then reinstalled CS3 after restoring my OS on my MacBook Pro.  I still cannot open Adobe Illustrator or any of the other Creative Suite. I have authentication serial numbers for the software, but can't get them to open.  I know these are old versions of the software, but they should still work, even thought Adobe told me they no longer support CS3.

Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say you "can't get them to open", what happens? What OS do you have now on your MacBook Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Running 10.9.5.  the message states:  "Licensing for this product has stopped working.  You cannot use this product at this time.  You must repair the problem by unistalling and then reinstalling this product or contacting your IT administrator or Adobe customer support for help:

I uninstalled, then reinstalled CS3, and then got this same message above.  Adobe tech support would not/could not help.  I tried a series of fixes suggested by Adobe FAQ , including finally, disc repair utility, but none got me going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do the tips on this page not help? Activation & deactivation help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines