34 Replies Latest reply on Jun 2, 2015 9:34 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.

104ketch Level 1

Hi

Not long ago downloaded Premiere/Photoshop Elements 13.  Worked somewhat for a while.  Now have a ton of issues.  I installed 13.1 update which didn't help.  One problem is hangs up when burning to ISO file.  Screen 'Burn in Progress' - Burning To ISO Image'.

Hung at 0%.   I did ctrl-alt-del and see Adobe Premiere Elements 13 'not responding'  I tried uninstalling both Premiere & Photoshop then only re-installed Premiere.  Also re-downloaded Premiere.

Running Win 8.1 (updated) on Toshiba Satellite P75-A

processor = Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz

memory = 8 GB

system type =64bit

Not touch screen

Input is AVCHD .MTS video files. 

Project generally is 11-14GB

Using menu-sports-soccer.  This most times creates main menu screen not what I entered.  Has symbols added in with words.  ie #

Any suggestions.  I like what this product can do.  Really don't want to learn another software.

Thanks...Harry

• 1. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Dual video problems - Do you have dual graphics adapters?

Go to the Windows Control Panel and select Hardware and Sound and then select Device Manager... In Device manager you click the + sign to the left of Display Adapters... and see if 2 are listed

IF YES, read below

-http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/error---preludevideo-play-modules.html

-http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1001579

-Use BIOS http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1019004?tstart=0

-link to why http://forums.adobe.com/message/4685328

-http://www.anandtech.com/show/4839/mobile-gpu-faceoff-amd-dynamic-switchable-graphics-vs-n vidia-optimus-technology/2

• 2. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
            A.T. Romano Level 7

104ketch

The Premiere Elements answers for your Premiere Elements question include the following most likely scenarios.....

1. Disc Menu....are you customizing the main menu title to have more than 1 line of text. From those symptoms

This most times creates main menu screen not what I entered.  Has symbols added in with words.  ie #

it sure sounds like you are caught in a known issue....no solution, but a possible workaround other than just use one line of text in the main menu title.

The following details of this situation are from my Premiere Elements 13 Daily Discovery blog

0019. Premiere Elements 13 Movie Menu Title Issue: More Than One Line of Text

A Premiere Elements 13/13.1 user reports that, if he creates a 3 lines of text title for Faux Widescreen theme's main menu in the Movie Maker customization area of the project, those 3 lines of text end up "scrambled" in the reopened project after it had been saved closed.

We have confirmed this report and extended it to include that this issue appears for 13's Movie Menus other than Faux Widescreen. This issue is not seen in Premiere Elements 12/12.1 and earlier versions.

BEFORE THE SAVE CLOSE REOPEN

Figure 1. Spring Flower Main Menu Originally With 3 Lines Of Text As Seen Before The Save Close Reopen

AFTER THE SAVE CLOSE REOPEN

Figure 2. Spring Flower Main Menu Title Originally With 3 Lines Of Text As Seen After The Save Close Reopen

The only way found so far to get the end product to have the 3 lines of text title for the menus in the end product is to customize the Movie Menu theme in the Movie Menu customization area of the project, do not save close the project at that point, and then do the burn to.

Many variables have been looked at to explain this behavior. So far no answer for why.

ISO Image....there are serious issues with Premiere Elements 13/13.1 burn to ISO Image.

a. first, look at the burn to ISO Image with and without the Intel HD Graphics 2000 and Higher preference disabled in Edit Menu/Preferences/General.

b. even if you get a successful burn to ISO Image, if the .iso file has a file size greater than 1 GB, you will most likely run into problems after you put the .iso to disc....please see

0017. Premiere Elements 13 ISO Image File Size Issue

The issue is the lack of player recognition for AVCHD on DVD disc or Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc when the disc is created in ImgBurn using a Premiere Elements 13 ISO Image with a file size greater than about 1 GB.

Please see blog post

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2015/01/pe-13-iso-image-file-size-issue.html

for more details.

The Premiere Elements 13 Daily Discoveries blog from which excerpts come can be found

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: Premiere Elements 13 Daily Discoveries

Please review and consider. From the symptoms, the focus points mentioned above may be very relevant.

ATR

• 3. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
              104ketch Level 1

Looks like I have dual graphics adapters since I see

Glance Speed Boost

Intel HD Graphics 4600

under Display Adapters in Device Manager.

I will read and try to digest the 5 links you shared...Thanks

For Main Menu Title I usually have 4 lines and yes the lines are scrambled after save-close-reopen.  Guess, until fixed, I will burn before save-close-reopen.  I usually burn 2 DVDs and 1 Blu-ray for each event which will take forever to do.

This was way I did it in Premiere 11.  Since 13 has ISO I was excited about the time I would save.  I do use ImgBurn.  My ISO files are 3-4 GB.  A couple of years ago I used Roxio ($ savings) to create ISO then to DVD.  Switched to Premiere

to get what I thought would be a more advanced product with more options (was a Premiere 6.5 user back in the day).   Little did I know these problems would generate failures and a huge waste of time.  I will  try what you suggest but

plan to re-visit Roxio.  Don't know if it will serve me.  Are there any other products that would serve me?

Thanks for all your hep....

• 4. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                104ketch Level 1

One more question

Should I be able to do as many projects as I want or should I delete or do anything between?

Thanks...

• 5. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                  104ketch Level 1

It gets worse.  I created my project (no save...) and clicked 'Disc' to get to where I click DVD to burn and the mouse just spins and spins and spins. 

What must I do?  Very frustrating.

Thanks...

• 6. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

104ketch

I just wanted to rounded up the comments and where you are at.

I was the one who brought up the matter of main menu titles with more than 1 line of text and resulting scrambled title depending on whether or not you saved/reopened the project before burn to disc. You appear to have confirmed that you are dealing with the more than 1 line of text matter. If and when you carry out the workaround for this, please confirm that the main menu displays and functions OK in the Movie Menu Customization area Preview before you move on to the Publish+Share/Disc/DVD disc.

What is this latest business that you bring up..

It gets worse.  I created my project (no save...) and clicked 'Disc' to get to where I click DVD to burn and the mouse just spins and spins and spins. 

What must I do?

What was this going to be - burn to disc or burn to ISO Image (4.7 GB)?

What disc menu theme did you use, how many lines of text in the main menu title?

When you were in the burn dialog, just before you hit Burn, what did the burn dialog show for Space Required and Bitrate?

This matter of the main menu scrambled text may be secondary to working out the burn to details.Where are we on that?

a. Does it make a difference if you have the Intel HD Graphics 2000 or Higher preference enabled?

Please clarify your progress, and then we can work on improving your situation.

Thank you.

ATR

• 7. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                      104ketch Level 1

Hi

Just back from Grandsons little league baseball game.

From what I understand from you guys ISO builds can be a problem if it's size is greater than 1 GB.  Mine have been 3-4 GB.  So, will not burn to ISO until it can handle  at least 3-4 GB.  This burn attempt was to a dual layer disc (8.5 GB).

I don't remember the space required but chose the dual layer (8.5 GB) option because it gave me 8.00 for Bitrate.  Single layer  showed < 8.00 Bitrate.  I believe I learned this from you a few years ago with previous version of Premiere problems.

What I didn't do on this last attempt was check Preview to see that all was well moving thru the Menu.  I have a 3 line main menu with 1 scene menu with 2 play options.  Each play option has a scene marker in front and a stop marker

at the end.  Disk menu theme was Soccer under Sports.  I assume my HD Graphics 4600 is enabled since it was listed under Display Adapters.  I right clicked it and Disable was an option.

I started latest burn to 8.5 GB disc then went to ballgame.  Home after 3 1/2 hours and Burn in Progress screen with Burning Disc 1 of 1 at 4% was up.  Assume locked up tight.  I clicked Cancel but not stop it.  I will force it out with Task Manager.

Do you have any more questions for me?   Also how do you recommend I proceed?

Thanks...Harry

• 8. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                        104ketch Level 1

Thanks ATR.   I replied in the discussion group before I checked my email.

Thanks...Harry

• 9. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

Thanks for the replies. I am not sure if we are in sync. Please let me know if we are not.

The following link provides more information on the problems associated with Premiere Elements 13/13.1 burn to ISO Image with resulting .iso file size greater than 1 GB.

http://atr935.blogspot.com/2015/01/pe-13-iso-image-file-size-issue.html

Did we go over "never place a stop marker at the end of the last item on the Timeline"? No stop marker is needed there, and its placement at that location creates many problems, especially in the burn to process.

Please let me know if you have had time to go through post 6, especially the part about doing the Movie Menu customization Preview before going on to Publish+Share. Also, a reminder if not mentioned before...the DVD 4.7 GB/120 minutes is in reality 4.38 GB...the DVD 8.5 GB/240 minutes is in reality 7.95 GB.

For now I would keep away from the ISO Image choice and stay with burn to disc or Folder (8.5 GB).

Please update us on your progress with the menus. For troubleshooting purposes only at this time, we may consider making a copy of the project and using the copy to trim the project to determine if project size is factoring into some of your issues.

ATR

• 10. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                            104ketch Level 1

Hi

It's getting late and I'm beat.  I will try one more time tonight.  Will not put stop marker at end of timeline.  Will burn to disc (8.5 GB).  Will go through Preview to see if all is good before burn to disc.  Will not save anytime.

If successful will burn to 8.5 GB folder in the am.  Also will update then what happened.

Thanks again for your help....Harry

• 11. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                              104ketch Level 1

Good morning!

Last night's results were not good.  Got same results as post 7 with Burn in Progress screen stuck at 4%.  Before this attempt I deleted the folder 13 under Documents/Adobe/Premiere Elements.  Wanted to start

with fresh files.  Was this a good idea or not?  Thinking I'll try to create a DVD without menus.  Will wait for suggestion before proceeding.

Thanks...Harry

• 12. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                104ketch Level 1

Crazy thing just happened.  I was going through steps to create no menu DVD and Premiere just shut down wit no messages.  What's going on.

I'll try again.  Needs to work today.  I film my Granddaughter's HS varsity soccer game for her coach.  Game today and I need to get him last game's

DVD.  Will try again.  

• 13. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                  104ketch Level 1

It always takes a couple of minutes for Premiere to load.  Is this normal or is there something else going on?

• 14. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                    104ketch Level 1

What does this 'currently being moderated' mean on my replies?

• 15. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

Thanks for the update. Sorry the news was not better.

Deletion of the Premiere Elements setting file is typically a good idea either to rule in or out. I prefer that before going directly to a program uninstall/free ccleaner run through/reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled. Did you get a chance to get results for the burn to Folder (8.5 GB)?

Depending on the burn to Folder (8.5 GB) results and a review of what works in Publish+Share/Disc/ and does not.....

New steps or double checks

a. Are the problems there with and without antivirus and firewall(s) disabled?

b. Are the problems there with and without the Movie Menus and Timeline markers included in the project? If sign of involvement, then we need to look further to determine if problems related to menus or the Timeline markers.

c.Then, if indicated, uninstall/free ccleaner run through (regular and registry cleaning parts), reinstall with antivirus and firewall(s) disabled.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

d. As a just about last resort, create a new user account with administrative privileges and install and try to run Premiere Elements there.

We will be watching for your progress as your schedule permits. Do not give up.

Thanks for the follow ups.

ATR

• 16. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                        104ketch Level 1

I,ve never disabled firewall or antivirus for any runs.  This morning I ran Malwarebytes with no problems.  Not always the case.  Yesterday I ran a full Norton scan.  Again no problems.

Last attempt worked...DVD with no menu.  I want menu.  Product not very good with no menus in my opinion.  I had these problems in the past but most times another run the same way is good.

Now since updating to 13.1 seems a lot more problems.

My runs take 1 1/2 hours.  Is this normal for 11-14 GB input projects?

I always ran with menu and markers together unless had problems and needed output ASAP.  Then ran wit no menus or markers.

Have not run burn to folder yet.  Guess I need to waste a whole day and try each Publish+Share/Disc/

Can I do something then try each option? 

Thanks for your help...Harry

• 17. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

Thanks for the reply.

For now, just for troubleshooting purposes, was the project successful without menus and unsuccessful with menus?

Right now we are looking for factors that have effects on the problem, one way or the other. Once we have that information, then we can try to put the factors together to get the solution. Also it is important to know what is successful and what is not

burn to disc

burn to Folder

burn to ISO Image

What problems are you running into with 13.1?

The burn time is going to be impacted by your computer resources, the complexity of the Timeline content, the choice of burn to options.

What are you seeing for Space Required and Bitrate in the Quality Area of the burn dialog before you use the burn to? Any pile ups of preview files or conformed audio, and conformed video files?

We will be watching for your progress as your schedule permits.

Thank you.

ATR

• 18. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                            104ketch Level 1

Success without menus.  Unsuccessful with menus.

burn to disc -- successful -- Bitrate 8.00

burn to folder -- I will try right after this reply

burn to ISO -- some success and a lot of no success lately -- will try again after burn to folder attempt

No know problems wit 13.1 .  Just seems more problems since updated.  Might not be a problem.

I will note and report Space Required and Bitrate for each test.

My projects are simply constructed I think.  For a soccer game (MTS files totaling 1114 GB).  All MTS files are kept on an external HD.  I click Save several times throughout the following steps.

a.  I start Premiere, click Video Editor, then click New Project.  Can take awhile to load or not

b.  I select Expert

c. I select Edit-Prefences-ScratchDisks and make all options Same as Project. 

d. Then I select Media and click the Clean Now button.  Then click Ok.

e. I select Project Assets then panel options symbol then View then List View

f. I select Add Media then Files and folders.

g. I select all project MTS files off External HD

h. After all files have loaded I select-drag the MTS files (all together) that are the 1st half of the game to Video 1 & Audio 1 on the Timeline

i. I add a scene marker, with description, to the front of the 1st file and a stop marker, with no description, to the end of the last file.

j. Now I select-drag the MTS files (all together) that are  the 2nd half of the game to Video 1 & Audio 1 on the Timeline behind the 1st half files after leaving a little gap.

k. I repeat step i. with the 2nd half files.

l. I select Tools-Movie Menu-Slideshows-Sports-Soccer Action-Continue.

m. Sometimes the I have to move a half in the scene menu because it overlaps the other half.

n. On the Main Menu I the Play Movie to bottom out of the way and replace the characters with a blank space  I don't want this option seen by user to use.  Only want Scenes option,

which I rename Play to be used.  I move it to bottom right area to get it out of the way of the upcoming title.

o. I replace Movie Title Here with my title, this time 3 lines.

p. I move the 3 line title up some to get it away from the soccer ball-player graphic.  Then click save again.

q  Now I go through the Preview Disc to make sure all is well.

r. Now select Done.

s. Now select Publish+Share-Disc-Burn To Folder(8.5 GB).  Space Required = 5.43 GB(Bitrate 8.00Mbps).  Bitrate was 6.43 for Folder 4.7 GB.  Nothing else was changed.

t. Now I clicked Burn.

I will update you results.

Thanks...ATR

• 19. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

104ketch

Thanks for that great update.

With regard to the Movie Menu theme situation, can you get success with menus if you go with only one line of text in the main menu title?

In the Movie Menu customization area, if you want to get rid of the Play Movie button in the main menu,

a. double click the Play Movie text in the main menu page to bring up the Change Text dialog.

b. select and delete the Play Movie text in the Change Text dialog....then hit the spacebar, followed by the enter key...then click on OK to the Change Text dialog box.

It is OK to have a stop marker within the content as needed, but just do not have one at the end of the last Timeline file of the whole project. Agreed upon that?

We will be watching for the results from your studies now in progress.

Best wishes

ATR

• 20. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                104ketch Level 1

Hey

Burn to folder a failure.  Been over 2 hrs and dead in Burn in Progress step...0%.  Going to kill it. 

Will try with one line of menu but think that's a joke considering it's an Adobe product.  Main menu

tells the viewer what you're watching, who won and who lost and score, and the date of the event.

Thus 3 lines.  All DVD events/movies I've watched have more than one line in the Title/Menu.

What you describe for  the Play Movie text is exactly what I do.  Still leaves a blank button that

when clicked will play the movie.  I live with that as long as it hopefully won't confuse the viewer

if discovered. 

Now we know burn w/o menu works, burn to folder does not, and burn to ISO also does not.

What do you think I should do now?

Thanks ATR....Harry

• 21. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

Thanks for the updates. Do not give up yet.

As for the Play Movie in main menu of Sports/Soccer Action, I see what you mean by leftover highlight which is a consequence of that particular Play Movie button design. If necessary, we could consider editing the .psd file of the main menu. But that is more details for another time. Major concern is getting those burn to successful done whether to disc, folder, or ISO Image.

Original

soccer1.JPG

Double click Play Movie text in Play Movie bottom to open Change Text dialog.

Soccer2.JPG

Click on Play Movie in Change Text dialog in order to highlight the Play Movie text, and then hit the computer keyboard Delete key.

Then hit the computer keyboard Spacebar, Enter key, and then click OK to the Change text dialog.

The Play Movie text is gone. The soccer player which is used as the highlight for the button will also disappear when you click elsewhere. Giving the impression that the whole button is gone permanently. But, if you find right spot in the blank area below the title, you get a Play Movie function.

Soccer3.JPG

Soccer4.JPG

Looking forward to your results to factor in or out that it is those multiple lines of text in the main menu that is messing up things in the burn to.

ATR

• 22. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                    104ketch Level 1

Failed again.  0% in Burn in Progress screen for hours. This time 1 line menu and no stop marker at end of timeline.

Will kill it again.  I know of nothing else to try.  Should I try some kind of cleanup/re-install or something?

Thanks ATR

• 23. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

The good news is that we are eliminating a lot of variables. The not so good news is that we have not found the key to burn to.

If you have not already, let us try the uninstall, free ccleaner run through (regular cleaner and registry cleaner parts), and then the reinstall with antivirus and firewall (3) disabled.

CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download

Next

a. See if the burn to works in 13.

b. Then download and install the 13.1 Update using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates. See if the burn to works in 13.1.

Double check that the Intel HD Graphics 2000 or Higher preference setting is not involved.

If worse comes to worse, create a new user account with administrative privileges and install and try to run Premiere Elements from there.

(Just checking, at the present time, you are running the program as administrator and have the latest version of QuickTime installed?)

I will be watching for further developments in the morning.

Thanks for the follow ups.

ATR

• 24. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                        104ketch Level 1

Well here goes.  I have latest QuickTime.  Going to start the clean/install process you recommend now.  Will update win done.

Thanks...Harry

• 25. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

Thanks for the update.

Keeping positive thoughts for the success of this current round of troubleshooting.

Best wishes

ATR

• 26. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                            104ketch Level 1

Not good....

Here is what I did:

a.  uninstalled 13.1

b.  restarted system

c.  ran ccleaner

d.  restarted system

e.  disabled antivirus & firewall

f.  installed Premiere 13

g.  enabled antivirus & firewall

h.  started Premiere 13 and received below message.

i. started Premiere 13 again and received same message.

1 - error msg on 1st start.jpg

Then screen went totally black with blue mouse spinning.

j.  after watching it spin for 10 minutes I ctrl-alt-del to Task Mannager

It also hung up with spinning mouse.

k.  Had to press and hold pwr button til system went down

l.  powered up and that's where I am now.

What the heck is going on????

....Harry

• 27. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Harry

Thanks for all the troubleshooting and the follow up on the results.

At this point, I wonder if another source of installation files would resolve the problems?

Consider...downloading and installing Premiere Elements 13 tryout from the following web site. Follow the web site's "Note: Very Important Instructions" to avoid any Access Denied Message. During installation, insert your purchased serial number.

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Direct Download Links, Premiere too | ProDesignTools

Adobe support for Premiere Elements (even version 13, latest version) is limited. But, let us see if we can get some support from it on what is now an installation matter.

Contact Customer Care

Premiere Elements

Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Downloading and Installing

Chat Panel

If the link does not hold its set, then you will need to navigate to the Chat Panel using the above titles as guides.

Please consider.

Thanks.

ATR

• 28. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                                104ketch Level 1

I'll try it when I get back.  Going to town for lunch with wife.  No fun here with this thing.

Thanks...Harry

• 29. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                                  104ketch Level 1

Give you 3 guesses how it went and the 1st 2 don't count.  That's correct failed again and again.  Download/Install from your site went great.  Failed both times I started it with same error from post #26.

Will try customer care later.  I paid $75 on 3-8-2015 to download this piece of crap.  Wonder if I can get my money back.  I should have learned my lesson with problems I had with version 11.  Going to watch UVA beat Duke I hope in baseball.

Thanks...Harry

• 30. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                                    CCPLoughrigg

Thanks so much for this A.T. This issue has been driving me to distraction for days now, as I need 3 lines of text on my menu. I'll try it now without saving, as you suggest, and in fact that would explain why sometimes it does come out OK. You have restored my sense of my own sanity! Is there any hope of a solution from Adobe? I'm also finding, in the Faux Widescreen menu that the screen selection highlights do not sit true on all six of the buttons, and also have changed colour from gold to purple!

• 31. Re: Premiere Elements 13 problem - hangs up when burning to ISO.
                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

CCPLoughrigg

Thanks for your post.

Glad the troubleshooting suggested related to Movie Menus and 3 lines of text in the main menu title worked for you.

As I mentioned in your other post in another thread on this matter, I do not have any insider information on Adobe Plans. I suggested you consider filing one of those Adobe Feature Request Bug Report Forms https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

Now in regard to that Faux Widescreen theme's highlights now presenting as purple instead of green....is that reproducible if you start a new project?

Do you see any other themes in which the highlight color has changed?

Depending on your answer to that, we could look at deleting the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file found in the Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 path of

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

version number

and in the version number Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then delete the whole version number Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see the complete path given.

We will be watching for further developments as your schedule permits.

Thank you.

ATR