8 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2015 7:26 AM by MAVRE

How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!

MAVRE

I have a video, for example two stabilized clips with the "Film Disolve" transition between them.

Premiere Elements 13.0, when exporting, renders the message "Frame not analyzed for

stabilization; press analyze" on the exported video?!?!?

I tried everything, to remove it., for example... I cannot stabilize the transition, because Elements

says that more than one clip is selected. And what is the most funny, if I move frame by frame

on timeline, it will not show this message, only in the exported video.

How do I get rid of this message? How do I get rid of all messages that get displayed on video

frame in premiere Elements 13,... So that I could hide them completely, both while editing and

while rendering/exporting the video?

Thank you!

• 1. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
          MAVRE Level 1

... maybe I was not clear enough in the original post,... Note that I get the

"Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" message on the

exported/rendered video only during transitions between clips. And I am

asking how to get rid of that misbehaviour in Premiere Elements 13.

• 2. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
            A.T. Romano Level 7

MAVRE

We are going to have to get deeper into the details.

I just took 2 1080p60 videos into a 1080p60 project, video stabilized each (Detailed), and place a Film Dissolve video transition with Between Clips alignment (transition duration 1 second)

a. I rendered that Timeline successfully - no message "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze"

b. I then went to Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with exported that Timeline as 1080p60 - no "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze".

c. When you get "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze", where is the "analyze" that you are suppose to press - in the dialog box that brings this message?

d. Does this "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" get generated if you use a video transition other than Film Dissolve?

1. What is your project preset?

2. What are the properties of each of the source videos that you video stabilized? What choices are you making in the Adjust/Shake Stabilizer process?

3. Have you seen the "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" up to that point? If so, where does it appear - as a pop up in the middle of the workspace of other?

4. What specific Publish+Share/ choices are you making....Publish+Share/then what/then what and what preset? Are you using the default exporting setting of the preset selected or are you customizing the selected preset under its Advanced Button/Video Tab, Audio Tab, or Multiplexer Tab?

On the Premiere Elements 13 side of things....have you updated the program from 13 to 13.1 using an opened project's Help Menu/Updates?

Now that is all said and suggested...I have an idea...please try this after you follow through on the above

a. Import your videos into the project and trim a few frames off the edges of each

b. Apply the Shake Stabilizer to each

c. Place the Film Dissolve video transition between the two video - Between Clips alignment for the transition.

d. Render the Timeline.

e. Publish+Share/ for the export.

Please review and consider. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 3. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
              MAVRE Level 1

Thank you, Romano,

Yes, I have the latest Premiere Elements 13.1. I will try again,

starting all over with a clean project.

But my point still remains, that no matter how I compose

a project, the licensed software should not blend into the

final exported video any such messages,... or, if doing

so, there should be an option in preferences to disable

blending such messages into the exported video (well,

maybe except for their "trial" message when evaluating

the software).

Best regards

• 4. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
                A.T. Romano Level 7

MAVRE

Thanks for the reply.

Please confirm. Are you saying that you export your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive, and, when you play back the exported file on a computer player, you get your "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" message displaying? If so, what player?

Just when and where you are seeing this "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" message is important. I want to try to reproduce the issue.

Do you place the Film Dissolve transition before you do the video stabilization. I have done before and after and still have not gotten the error message.

Any chance you could post a screenshot showing the appearance of the error message and where it is appearing?

Thanks.

ATR

• 5. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
                  MAVRE Level 1

Yes, the message into the actual video,... is there a way to upload a 1mb snip

of the video to this forum site, so that you could see it?  It is encoded into the

video, so the message shows in every viewer. I tried to upload it as photo,

but the system says it was a forbiden type of file,... so I am attaching only

a low res screenshot of video shown in VLC media player, on computer

other than the one where Premiere Elements is installed and used.msg.JPG

Also generally, I am observing that there must be some kind of bug in Premiere Elements regarding

transitions,... if I just have two clips one after another, the final video will run smoothly, but if I

add transition between the same two clips (placed centrally, all values default,... I tried it wifh Film
                  Disolve, Star Iris, Band Wipe) and in all cases it tried, the video after transition stalls quite a bit.

Snipping some frames from the second movie solves the problem with transitions,... but as said,

if no transitions are used, everything runs smoothly without any snipping necesary. I can illustrate

all this if you let me know how can I upload the video to this site (I do not want to place it on youtube

just to link it from here).

Best regards

• 6. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

MAVRE

Thanks for the reply. Very unusual and interesting issue.

If you write

Snipping some frames from the second movie solves the problem with transitions,..

I do not think it is a bug. I am suspecting that it has something to do with your video stabilized clips and the "handles" of those clips needed to make the transition work. And, your comment, quoted above, supports my idea on that.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: Video Transitions - Part 2 How They Work

But, I have not figured out yet why the message is appearing in the export if you do not see in before export.

a. For Shake Stabiizer....are you hitting Quick or Detailed? If Detailed, are you customizing any of the settings? If so, which ones?

b. You are saying that you do not see this banner until after export....is that correct? If so, what happens if you add a Movie Menu to the project (Tools Menu/Movie Menu...any menu, leave it as is) and then hit Preview followed by Play Movie. Do you see the banner during the Preview there?

Do you work with Dropbox or Google Drive? If so, you can put your video clips on one of those and then post a link to them in your thread. I will like to see the two clips involved. I will continue to try to replicate the issue with the information that I have so far.

We will be watching for further developments.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...In the meanwhile, you might want to delete the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file (the Premiere Elements setting file).

Local Disk C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 13.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then delete the whole 13.0 Folder in which the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives enabled so that you can see the complete path given.

• 7. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
                      A.T. Romano Level 7

MAVRE

I do not know the significance of the following, but just pointing out the your message actually says

Frame not analyzed for Stabilization click Stabilizer

and not

Frame not analyzed for Stablization click Analyze.

ATR

• 8. Re: How to get rid of rendered messages like  "Frame not analyzed for stabilization; press analyze" on the exported  video?!
                        MAVRE Level 1

Thank you, Romano for your fast responses.

Sorry, I miss-spelled the actuall message but my
                        point was that in the resulting video such messages
                        should not appear at all.

To answer regarding stabilization in regard to that
                        rendered message, I have tried several variations of
                        stabilization on these clips, but I guess it does
                        not affect this, because I just couldn't get rid of
                        the message rendered into the exported video. And
                        the most frustrating was that I never managed to
                        see this message on the timeline view,... only in
                        the exported video.

Anyway, now when I started it all over from a clean
                        project, this message is not rendered into transitions.
                        But still, it would be nice to research the problem,
                        because, once working on a hefty project, if such
                        message sneaks in at some later stage, it would not
                        be very nice to start it all over again  :-(

Regarding transitions, it seems that the second
                        clip is frozen until the transition is over.
                        If I, when transition is already in place, I step
                        frame by frame into the second transition until
                        I get the first movement there, and cut it at that
                        position and delete the 'frozen' part from the clip,
                        re-apply the same transition (because that one will
                        be deleted as well when I delete the leading frames
                        into the second clip) the second clip will then
                        start moving immediately, also while transition is
                        still on.

I uploaded a sample video to

http://we.tl/VTC1AvaYTZ

To explain what is shows:

* in section 1. you can see two clips vithout transition,
                        second clip starts smoothly and on time.

* in section 2, you can see the same two clips and I
                        added Film Disolve transition between them,... you
                        can clearly see the second clip stalls until the
                        transition is over.

* in section 3 you can see the same two clips, I
                        added Film Disolve transition and I stepped through
                        leading frames in the second clip until the movement
                        started,...  and croped the video until this point,...
                        and then reapplied the transition,... and as you can
                        see, the second clip runs smoothly even while transition
                        is still on.

* in section 4 I added a snipped of the same two clips
                        where the 'stabilization' message shows up,... the
                        quality is a bit deteriorated, because I had this video
                        rendered only at 720P while the rest of this video is
                        edited in 1080p, plus, I slowed it down to 33% of the
                        original speed.

sample.JPG

Regarding sections 2 and 3, transitions were placed
                        "between clips",... I wonder if what I have in section
                        2 is a feature or bug,... somehow I expec that both
                        clips should run smoothly under transition, not only