1 Reply Latest reply on May 6, 2015 3:44 PM by A.T. Romano

I get a message that 23-minute video I want to upload to YouTube exceeds max, but I updated my YouTube acct to allow videos of >15 mins

michaelj93408423

I am trying to upload a 23-minute video that I have created in Elements. I get a message saying it exceeds the maximum length for the destination, but I previously updated our YouTube account to allow it receive videos longer than the standard 15-minute maximum.  What should I do to allow Elements to proceed with my Upload?

• 1. Re: I get a message that 23-minute video I want to upload to YouTube exceeds max, but I updated my YouTube acct to allow videos of >15 mins
          A.T. Romano Level 7

michaelj

What version of Premiere Elements and on what computer operating system is it running? Answer is going to be the same, but that information would be needed if I had to get into any version specific details.

Generalizing ....

There is nothing you can do to get the Premiere Elements built in YouTube feature to accept more than 15 minutes upload from your project Timeline.

Premiere Elements does not recognize YouTube extended time accounts. The YouTube extended time accounts are for the YouTube web site.

The workaround would be to export your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then from there upload the file to YouTube at the YouTube web site. The Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with Presets = one of the mp4 choices is popular.

But, in the absence of further details, this generalization is being offered.

Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR