• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ordered list doesn't show up IE9 RoboHelp 10

New Here ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ordered list on my RoboHelp 10 page doesn't appear in IE9. Most of our users are IE9. When I look at the HTML I can see it, so the content is there. I tried cleaning up the HTML and generating several times, to no avail. This is the first time I've encountered this problem, and I can't find anything in the forums.

RoboHelpError.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the problem is specific to IE9. Pages appear normally in IE8. RoboHelp 10 doesn't support Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2015 May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are a few aftermarket patches for RoboHelp 10 that you have to install manuall, please see: RoboHelp Patches and Updates | WvanWeelden.eu That also fixes Chrome issues.

What kind of ordered lists are you using? Regular lists or Multilevel lists? Are the multilevel lists located in a dropdown? What is the HTML and CSS of the lists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp