5 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2015 7:59 AM by Keith_Reeder

Why has Adobe abandoned its old customers? I have spent a lot of money with Adobe over the past 12-13 years with purchases and upgrades to Creative Suite, Premier, Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom. Now Adobe is forcing me to join CC and have to keep paying the

EffStopper

Why has Adobe abandoned its old customers? I have spent a lot of money with Adobe over the past 12-13 years with purchases and upgrades to Creative Suite, Premier, Photoshop CS6 and Lightroom. Now Adobe is forcing me to join CC and have to keep paying them monthly to keep my products updated. I have already paid for the programs in FULL and pay for the updates as they come on line. Now anyone can simply join CC and pay a small monthly fee and get what I have paid many thousands of dollars for.  Adobe has abandoned its loyal customers like me but they sure don't mind taking our money. Shame on you. You dont even bother to answer emails or have any phone support for anyone not using CC. Shame on you. Updates for Camera Raw are only for CC versions... disgraceful business practice Adobe. Look after your long time loyal customers and don't be so greedy. Make CC for new customers and Give us an option without penalizing us. I am so disappointed in this company Adobe for being so greedy and ruthless