• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe digital activation reset

May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know how to reset the number of activations for devices, I am using a PC. We are a school library and have two seperate adobe accounts as we have a number of kobo touch e-readers. All was fine until the majority of the kobos decided to automatically do a factory reset which wiped everything. The adobe digital devices no longer regonises them and I am getting the too many activations error if I try to reactivate them to the accounts they are linked with.

I would like to know the steps to take so that I can continue to use the kobos and adobe digital editions as I think this use of technology is valuable. It also supports our local library as the e-books are borrowed from their platform.

kobosPHS@gmail.com

parkeshs.library@gmail.com

Thank you in advance for any help offered.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I have reset the activations for the 2nd account you specified above while I was unable to locate the 1st one.

Please check the 1st account again and confirm back to me.Please pm me the error message and I will be happy to look into this for you. 

You may try activating you account using the 2nd account and let me know in case you face any additional issue.

For activation issues, you may contact us via chat by clicking the below link to chat with a support representative and seek assistance.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=ADE_adobe-id-signing-in_stillNeedHelp

Regards,

Sharad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines