1 Reply Latest reply on May 7, 2015 11:25 AM by Steve Werner

Indesign CC toolbar flyouts in wrong direction

kbrockel

I am working in InDesign CC on Mac Yosemite with dual monitors. Everything is working properly, except when I move the InDesign application frame to my second (right hand side) monitor, the tools submenus/fly outs fly to the left - outside of the application frame space. This really doesn't affect the performance of any of the tools, but I have noticed that it only does it in my InDesign CC and not in any other adobe CC apps when they are placed on that monitor. Usually, as I'm sure you know, when you click the arrow to open the rest of the tools from the toolbar on the right hand side, the options fly inward, but even if I have the application frame close to the edge of the monitor, the fly outs will just appear off of the screen. I was looking in preferences for any type of fix for this but couldn't find anything. I saw another forum that had the same problem, however theirs was occurring with all of their adobe software, and was fixed by changing the preferences of their tablet left/right handedness. I don't think that is the issue here, because it's not doing it for any of the apps and when I toggled those settings on my wacom it didn't change anything. Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks!