Slightly different behaviour:
- Clean Windows installation on Win 7 Enterprise (german), Win 8.1 (german)
- Installed Lightroom CC on both computers
- Created new catalogs on both computers. Imported a single photo.
- Copied kichtetofs plug-in to local disc (and *not* changing folder location or name)
- Used Plug-in Manager for installation
- Plug-in not visible in context menu
- Plug-in not visible in export dialog's preset frame
- Plug-in listed in "Export to:" drop-down menu
- Plug-in is doing its job if selected via context menu -> Export ... -> Select "Export to: Magic Lantern" -> Export button
My older desktop (WIN 7 Pro (german) with LR and catalog updated from LR5.x (+ kichetof's plug-in) to LR CC doesn't have this problem. All menu items showing up properly.
I *had* problems in the past with his plug-in (older version) in LR5 after fooling around with renaming and folder relocation, though.
But problem at hand is LR CC after "clean" install on Win 7/8. In my environments, at least.
EDIT: Kitchetof, is it verified problem doesn't exist in OS X?
- Do we have a clean LR CC/6 install: Without *any* catalog + (old) plug-in installation existing on this machine after OS was installed?
As I wrote above: Problem does not occur with installations where catalog was updated, I suppose.
It was the hyphen on the plugin folder in cr2hdr3-beta that prevents loading of presets dir !