4 Replies Latest reply on May 8, 2015 1:37 PM by JoeKostoss

Hi! I purchased Lr 6 today but later got to know that there was mention of it in my adobe account. did not get a serial no also. money was also not deducted from my card., Hi! I purchased Lr 6 today but later got to know that there was mention of it in my

Cheentz

Hi! the most bizarre thing happened today. I purchased Lr 6 from Adobe.com/in and downloaded it. At the time of installation it asked for a serial no..that i did not get from Adobe. Though the money was deducted from my account, (i got a message saying that). after talking to people about it..I was told that i may not have purchased an update to Lr 6 since i have Lr 4.4 and that i could update from Lr 5 to Lr 6 and not from Lr 4.4 to Lr 6. Later in the evening after I spoke with the helpline people at adobe they told me that there was no transaction made by my account. I checked with the bank to check the status of my card..the money was not deducted. My question is...how come i could download it? At the time of installation, I was asked for a serial no which i don't have. What should i do with the downloaded Lr 6 on my laptop? Should i delete it and go thru the download again? will i be able to download Lr 6 straight after Lr 4.4 or will i have to purchase Lr 5 and then again purchase Lr 6? Thank you.