I want to use session variables that
1) expire after the user logs out OR closes the browser, and
2) are recreated when the user logs back in
My current setup uses
<cfapplication>,<cflogin>,and <cflogout> but
fails in this scenerio:
1) User closes the browser w/o logging out
2) Meanwhile session variables expire
3) User decides to log back in and does
4) User recieves an "undefined" error on any session
Can anybody help me or point me to an article that will help
me solve this problem? Thanks
This discusses how to define the cfid and cftoken cookies to
per-session so that they expire when a browser is closed.
values, a new session is defined when ever a user reconnects
to a resource.