1 Reply Latest reply on May 10, 2015 5:34 AM by eossipov

Extension Manager Opens but is not visible on screen.

eossipov Level 1

Photoshop CC (latest version)

Extension Manager Same.

PC, i5,

2monitors, 1 HDTV, 1 Generic ( both 1920x1080)

Once again, this happens... the extension manager opens, the application resides in the system tray, yet, the extension manager is not visible on screen.

I have tried everything, including changing resolutions,

Last time this happened it seemed to be an issue of Reading Which Monitor was 1 and which was 2, and the extension manager was "off the left hand side" of the monitor I have designated as 1 on the left side, therefore monitor 2 is to the right hand side.

The extension manager, assumed (I guess) monitor 2 would be on the left, and put the extension managers default position 'off screen' even using 'control tab' the extension manager is visible with a white screen' (should be dark with writing on it) 

Cascading the windows does nothing.

However, - IF I change my monitors and put the primary monitor as my HDTV

THEN the Extension Manager will show on Monitor 2.

Question:

Is the extension manager not able to handle the HDTV Settings?

OR

Is the extension manager not able to update as monitor positions update after initial installation?

imho, I believe this is a programming error, due to the following:

As the program manager is launched, I believe the monitor positions are static from installation, therefore:

I believe the extension manager is not able to update as monitors as changed from position 1 (desktopdefault) to position 2 (extended desktop)

imho.

~elaine.