2 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2015 2:42 PM by Soshman

2 computers failed and i need to license new computer?

Soshman Level 1

I have had Adobe cloud almost since it started

I use it on a PC made for video editing So i use Premiere Pro and i also do audio editing

Photoshop and Dreamweaver use a Macbook Pro

Now my PC crashed a few days ago...after a long process we found out it was a SSD drive.....so i have had to reinstall Windows and Adobe Cloud

When i rid to get on Photoshop it stopped me and said i already have it running on 2 other computers

So i am wondering if i have to do something to let someone or somthing know that i want to take off the initial install from this PC on the other SSD hard drive.

And if some one could please point me to how i can use it on other computers and how many i am allowed to use it on i would be very grateful

Thanks for any ideas and help!

Shasta

• 1. Re: 2 computers failed and i need to license new computer?
          kglad Adobe Community Professional & MVP

install the cc desktop app on a working computer, Creative Cloud - Download error - stubborn error

and sign in with your adobe id.  when prompted to sign out from your other computers, do so.

then install your adobe programs and enjoy/work.

• 2. Re: 2 computers failed and i need to license new computer?
            Soshman Level 1

Ok Thanks for such a quick answer!!!

They all downloaded with errors so i restarted the comuter and it had updates for all my Adobe apps but 1 which was up to date.

The errors were all the same type errors Hopefully the updates take care of it.

PS how many computers am i allowed to have these apps on?

Thanks again!

Shasta

Exit Code: 6 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 4 error(s)    ----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) 9.0.30729.5677 {512B6D21-18F9-11E2-93C1-00215AEA26C9} -----------  ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x64.exe failed with exit code: 1603  ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\MARKJR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\{02DC83AB-7294-48C7-8050-E2B961E24343}\AdobeMediaEncoder_8_LS20\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014\payloads\Microsoft VC 2008 Redist (x64)\vcredist_x64.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x64) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com  ----------- Payload: Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) 9.0.30729.5677 {539B5BB0-18F9-11E2-BBBC-00215AEA26C9} -----------  ERROR: Third party payload installer vcredist_x86.exe failed with exit code: 1603  ERROR: Failed to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86). Please try installing it by double clicking on the executable at "C:\Users\MARKJR~1\AppData\Local\Temp\{02DC83AB-7294-48C7-8050-E2B961E24343}\AdobeMediaEncoder_8_LS20\Adobe Media Encoder CC 2014\payloads\Microsoft VC 2008 Redist (x86)\vcredist_x86.exe", or download and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86) from Microsoft website - www.microsoft.com  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
            Exit Code: 6 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR:   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 0 fatal error(s), 4 error(s)