3 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2015 3:50 PM by A.T. Romano

I need to make a video that will loop constantly?

bethanyk66028174

I was informed by another forum that I would need to use adobe encore to do this however it won't open saying that there is a system error? Can anyone help me out?

• 1. Re: I need to make a video that will loop constantly?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

bethanyk

Your best choice is to gain your looping video with the player's repeat control. However....

What program are you using - Premiere Pro or Premiere Elements?

If this is a Premiere Pro question, then please re-post your thread in the Adobe Premiere Pro Forum.

Premiere Pro CC

What is it you want to loop - an export of Premiere Elements saved to the computer hard drive or a burn to disc DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc product?

a. Premiere Elements does not have a feature for looping video on its Timeline....as a workaround, you could repeat the Timeline content on the Timeline as many times as you want a repeat.

or

b. Premiere Elements in conjunction with some 3rd party software (example IfoEdit or PgcEdit) can produce at DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc whose content will loop at playback on the DVD player. Please refer to the following for details.

ATR Premiere Elements Troubleshooting: PE: Looping DVD-VIDEO on DVD Disc

But, when all is said and done, the player's repeat control seems that most convenient.

Please review and consider. If any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: I need to make a video that will loop constantly?
            Peru Bob Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You can do that in Encore.

Please include your operating system and exact version number of Premiere Pro and also the exact text or a screenshot of the Encore error message  when this thread is moved to the Premiere Pro forum.

Note to mod:

Please move to the Premiere Pro forum.

• 3. Re: I need to make a video that will loop constantly?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

At this time, I see no need to move this thread to the Adobe Premiere Pro Forum.

Until proven otherwise, this is a Premiere Elements question in the Adobe Premiere Elements Forum.

If bethanyk returns and states working with Premiere Pro, that is another matter.

This user's profile does not have any information to suggest that the program in use is Premiere Pro.

Note to mod:

Please hold on any moving of this thread until user returns with more information.

Thank you.

ATR