3 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2015 3:24 AM by KhanMehwish

Android: how do I...

pwillener MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Android 4.2.2: how do I

1. know what Adobe/Acrobat version is installed?
      2. update/upgrade to the latest version (from within Reader)?
        • 1. Re: Android: how do I...
          KhanMehwish Adobe Employee

To know the Acrobat DC version installed on your device: How to find the Acrobat DC version installed on your Android device

To update to the latest version, you can go to the Google Play Store and search for 'Adobe Acrobat DC'.

• If the app is not already installed on your device, you will see an option to 'Install' next to the app description.
          • If you are not already running the latest version, you will see an option to 'Update' next to the app description.
          • If you are already running the latest version, you will see an 'Installed' tag next to the app description.

Please let us know if you have nay problems with the same.

Thanks.

• 2. Re: Android: how do I...
            pwillener MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Thank you very much, that worked perfectly - I have now Acrobat (Reader) DC installed.

I have one more (different) question: I want to read a large PDF that I have stored on the Cloud.  I can open it with Reader DC on Android, but when I move somewhere without Wi-Fi, the document disappears.  How can I save the document to my local disk, in order to have it available anywhere?

• 3. Re: Android: how do I...
              KhanMehwish Adobe Employee

You will have to download a copy of the file to your device. You can do this by going to cloud.acrobat.com in your browser, tap on the 'Download' button and then open the downloaded file from your device. Alternatively, you can download the fie to your PC and transfer the same to your phone using a USB cable.

Thanks.