• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I purchase a CF9 license?

New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got an existing application written in CF9 that I am migrating to a new server. Is it possible to buy a CF9 license?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to transfer the CF9 license from the existing web server to a new one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
May 12, 2015 May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot purchase CF9 anymore. But if you already have a license key you can just install CF 9 on the new server and use the existing license key. Unless you are not planning on removing the old server, you can only use the license in one place. In which case you would need to purchase CF11.

Your app wont just completely shut down moving to CF11 there just maybe somethings that are not supported or need tweaking to make sure its fully compatible. Depends on the scale of your application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation